Being_Robbo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why is she in the pub anyway? If I was heavily pregnant I’d go mad at Chicken Man for dragging me out to watch him drink beer! Weird that she used to be so pampered and now she’s perfectly happy with a guy who seems to have really bizarre priorities? So trashy.

I'm relatively new to her - what was her life like before? As in how was she pampered? I find the whole situation sooo strange!

But why is she in the pub anyway? If I was heavily pregnant I’d go mad at Chicken Man for dragging me out to watch him drink beer! Weird that she used to be so pampered and now she’s perfectly happy with a guy who seems to have really bizarre priorities? So trashy.
Can you imagine all the smells in there heavily pregnant. I’d of been ill!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm relatively new to her - what was her life like before? As in how was she pampered? I find the whole situation sooo strange!
Her ex just seemed like a really nice guy; they had quite a comfortable life and he seemed very considerate of her needs (like most normal guys!). Whereas this guy seems like an overgrown teenager who just wants to leave his Mrs at home so he can go out with the lads. Seems like she’s shacked up with the next fertile guy who will have her and now she’s over exaggerating how nice he is to convince herself she’s not made a mistake.

Reactions: 6
Mean but I’m rather looking forward to see what kind of chavvy name she calls the baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is he drinking anyway? Maybe it’s just me but once I was about 36 weeks my other half wouldn’t drink in case I went into labour? Especially when she’s so convinced he’ll be early?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All she and the ex seemed to do was go to bed really early and she’d film him snoring. I think she sees being taken out of the house anywhere as good treatment!

Reactions: 6
The thing with reduced movements is she can just make it up or exaggerate and go merrily along to the maternity unit for lots of attention, when in reality her baby is just doing its thing trying to get nice and big and healthy. She honestly is vile! I had severely reduced movements with my second and it was terrifying, I ended up with a section due to pre eclampsia and a few other issues and didn’t feel the need to upload any of it to social media, just did a little here’s my baby a few weeks early post when he was safely here, the mind boggles with her!!

Reactions: 10
The thing with reduced movements is she can just make it up or exaggerate and go merrily along to the maternity unit for lots of attention, when in reality her baby is just doing its thing trying to get nice and big and healthy. She honestly is vile! I had severely reduced movements with my second and it was terrifying, I ended up with a section due to pre eclampsia and a few other issues and didn’t feel the need to upload any of it to social media, just did a little here’s my baby a few weeks early post when he was safely here, the mind boggles with her!!
All of this!
Also had several bouts of RM and was induced was in over a week before they’d section me and the only people who knew were partner and my mum! I did NOT want anyone in my business! Especially not all over SM!!! She’s a joke!

Reactions: 2
All of this!
Also had several bouts of RM and was induced was in over a week before they’d section me and the only people who knew were partner and my mum! I did NOT want anyone in my business! Especially not all over SM!!! She’s a joke!
Hope everything was ok for you! I was in for 10 days then home for a few and then rushed back in for emergency section and can count on one hand the number of people I kept fully updated, my boss and both sets of parents, that was it! Would have hated to keep the world involved in what was a horribly stressful situation. She is loving all of the drama and attention which just screams to me that she is faking it entirely!

• Heart
This pisses me off! I went in 3 times with RFM with my first (thankfully I’d heard about the Kicks Count charity so knew to keep an eye on my patterns), my first was born via emcs due to foetal distress and spent 16 days in scbu for a few reasons. No one should take the piss about rfm just to try and get induced/get baby out earlier! She’s vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.