Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a classic example of a parent who will label their kid as having behavioural and social issues, but will fail to mention he's been strapped in a buggy with a tablet shoved in his face for the majority of his life. The poor sod will grow up hearing that he's "difficult" and "behind" when she has failed to stimulate him. Ivy has had a better chance because she's got a father who she goes to. But Masey is lumbered with thick inbred El Vesto CM and Lying Lumpy bag of porridge arse 24/7. It's so grim.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I’m a fat twat and not one to shy away from the camera and my partner loves me dearly. If they ever posted a caption like this I would be absolutely devastated. She can laugh at my sunburn, chub rub, glasses tan lines and anything else in private but this would be way out of line.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Saffron08

I can't believe she is bragging about a tan on a kid. What a prick. Who wants their kids to be tanned.

• Angry
Reactions: 23

havingalookhere

Are you fuckingggggggg kidding me!!!!!! Ivy doesn’t get out of childcare until gone 6. She finished school at 3ish and that useless prick didn’t even get up to take her to school and been sat on her arse in the house sharing links and making reels. Spent a week without her and still didn’t bother to pick her up from school. I have no words for this absolute witch anymore. That poor little girl, my heart breaks for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
She's now 'keeping an eye on' a woman at the airport who argued with her husband. I think she means 'watching the drama so she can immediately run and tell Instagram about it'.

And they are delayed, ha!

Reactions: 20

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I honestly can’t be arsed with her, she’s a cheap brain dead dirty chav and chicken man probably has a criminal record. There are people who genuinely can’t afford to eat and are on food vouchers and she’s clearing the discount shelves to save money for her tragic holidays. She cheated on her husband and announced the affair on his birthday and then tried to make his cancer about herself. Who does that? It’s clear he worked full time to support her and she threw him away like trash, just like her unwanted kids. She’s just a waste of space.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
She always reposts those bullshit quotes about how her kids will never hear her saying anything negative about her body. Fine to talk shit about the chicken though.

• Heart

InstaLurk

VIP Member
She just popped up with a plane selfie didn’t she? Wasn’t it a holiday she had booked with Ritchie, but she took the chicken man. ‘Everyone meet Rob’ or something shit like that. Vom 🤮
---
I’m sure she also used to have ‘male factor infertility’ in her bio, when she was with Ritchie, or something to that effect. She’s absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 19

VeryCherry

I’ve reported that photo of her and her little girl on holiday. How repulsive to share that on the internet, it shows the little regard she must have for her children’s safety. You literally don’t know who’s lingering around instagram its sickening. Its a totally innocent photo to most people but there are some evil cunts in this world. I’d recommend any one else reporting hopefully Insta takes it down 🙏 we know she won’t.

• Heart

smiley0309

I’m not a fan of chicken man at all but I think she’s bang out of order posting about him mental health to the world

• Wow

CMJB

Post that Mason is being a “real handful man” - maybe that’s because he’s 3 and has been woken up in the middle of the night to go sit in an airport for hours because you’re too cheap to pay for decent child-friendly flight times!! Surely you’d expect your kids to be a handful after barely any sleep being woke during the night?!

• Sad

waterfall2021

She will literally write anything for ‘likes’ including abusing her partner. She really doesn’t paint him in a very good light with the stuff she says about him. Which says more about her than him. He’s no looker, but least he doesn’t go around abusing her for her spoon shaped buzz light year looking head, her nasty half circle eyebrows, her balding hair, and googly eyes does he.

• Haha

Catherinez

There are few people I hate more in the world than those who share explicit details about their child’s potty training. Why the fuck did I read that mason had pooed his pants. Who asked for that information, who needed to know!? Stop sharing the details of your kids bowel movements with strangers on the internet, nobody cares!!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18