Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also got back from the states a few days ago, yes it was a long travelling day/night (with the kids also as I didn't leave them at home) but I got home, cracked on with the unpacking and stayed awake before having a semi early night before back to work... didn't moan about being 'jet lagged' on insta for 3 days. She needs to get a grip and try living in the real world

Reactions: 5
Once I’m home from holiday, tired or not, I’m desperate to get the washing done and get a bit of order in the house again, I couldn’t leave it 3 days🙈🙈

Reactions: 10
Cruise all inclusive is RIDICULOUS so she needs some fruit and veg. I didn't know she went on a cruise shes barely mentioned it 🙄

Making a single week cruise your whole personality, tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cruise all inclusive is RIDICULOUS so she needs some fruit and veg. I didn't know she went on a cruise shes barely mentioned it 🙄

What sort of crappy cruise doesn’t have the most beautiful fruit and vegetables?!

Reactions: 3
If they went on one holiday a year they could afford to take the kids on a cruise.

Right now she'l be paying up this new cruise, Goa and whatever else she has planned. Off the top of my head in the last year alone shes been to Benidorm two or three times, at least 2 Haven breaks, Bulgaria and this new cruise.

Add in all the cheap polyester crap for every holiday.

She doesnt want to. Her want for numerous breaks a year mean her kids miss out

I actually cringed when she wrote it. She really does think she’s better than other people because she’s been on a cruise 😂😂😂

• Haha
Ivy doesn’t get out of childcare til 6 on a Wed? Why? Robbo hasn’t been working all day, she could’ve easily got her earlier. Poor bairn has barely seen her mother for more than a week and is still being carted off to unnecessary childcare 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Ivy doesn’t get out of childcare til 6 on a Wed? Why? Robbo hasn’t been working all day, she could’ve easily got her earlier. Poor bairn has barely seen her mother for more than a week and is still being carted off to unnecessary childcare 🙄
they could definitely pick her up earlier if she’s not busy!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Are you fuckingggggggg kidding me!!!!!! Ivy doesn’t get out of childcare until gone 6. She finished school at 3ish and that useless prick didn’t even get up to take her to school and been sat on her arse in the house sharing links and making reels. Spent a week without her and still didn’t bother to pick her up from school. I have no words for this absolute witch anymore. That poor little girl, my heart breaks for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
bleeping hell Robbo. “Nothing will EVER COME CLOSE” to a week on a cruise? She really is bleeping tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t imagine doing a two week cruise cos of all the food… or because you can’t afford it?! 🤨

Which there is no shame about but be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also got back from the states a few days ago, yes it was a long travelling day/night (with the kids also as I didn't leave them at home) but I got home, cracked on with the unpacking and stayed awake before having a semi early night before back to work... didn't moan about being 'jet lagged' on insta for 3 days. She needs to get a grip and try living in the real world
yep!!! the immature woman needs to grow up and start living in the real world, instead of being so self obsessed and addicted to Instagram. She's so pathetic it's actually really sad.

Reactions: 3
OHMYGOD. ENOUGH.

We get it. You were in NYC. Please stop posting photos of the air quality like you’re any way affected by it. Please stop banging on about jet lag. It’s literally the price you play to travel across time zones. And tbh it seems to affect you the same way living your normal, boring, everyday life does.

Imagine if she had a real job that meant she had to be somewhere at a certain time 5 days a week and spend the whole day there without being able to get into bed with Masey and his iPad midmorning? Was the holiday really worth all the moaning that comes after it?

Reactions: 16
She’s as dull as dishwater. It shows how little she has going on in her life that she focusses on getting the next holiday booked and reminiscing non stop about past trips

Reactions: 6
Nothing will ever come close? Shes got 2 children!!

'No other holiday will come close' debatable but still nore of a truer statement.

What a vile statement.

Reactions: 10
I actually like watching other content creators when they travel, they share actual useful updates / tips as well as nice photos of their travel.

I saw one last week and the lady was struggling with jet lag when she got home, but she works full time as well as creating content.

However when it’s Robbo complaining it actually irks me on a different level, she tries so hard to be relatable and thinks her ways are quirky and helpful. She’s a stingy chav, I’m sorry but she is. I cannot stand her and I’ve had to unfollow her because I literally find her so tragic.

Reactions: 7
She’s as dull as dishwater. It shows how little she has going on in her life that she focusses on getting the next holiday booked and reminiscing non stop about past trips
Exactly this. She thinks she’s being aspirational and making people envious, but all she’s doing is showing how tit she finds her life and how bad her relationship is. I’d be annoyed if I were CM tbh!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.