Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the nappy that makes me think badly of her, its him glued to a screen, as per usual.

He is going to really struggle at school thanks to her horrific parenting
The thought that some kid has been sat in his nappy in your plane seat is just grim tho! I know they clean the planes but still! It’s so inappropriate!

Reactions: 7
The thought that some kid has been sat in his nappy in your plane seat is just grim tho! I know they clean the planes but still! It’s so inappropriate!
Especially as he's probably leaked in his shorts. Whether he was sat down or not when his nappy leaked no doubt the germs have transferred from his skin onto the seat.

Mind you they work in Wetherspoons, they've probably seen all sorts and it's the norm to them.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think they really give the planes a clean in between flights tbh. Just pick the litter up!

She’s holding her own children back. She should be ashamed.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think they really give the planes a clean in between flights tbh. Just pick the litter up!

She’s holding her own children back. She should be ashamed.
She probably doesn’t want them to do better than her. Which isn’t difficult.

She’s lying about that dress on her stories by the way. I did a reverse image search and it’s available to buy on Amazon and shein, but she’s linked TEMU (which I dunno if you know but it’s a really difficult site to navigate because you can’t like, search for things properly) under an affiliate link. My guess is that she’s hoping people will go searching for the dress she’s wearing (but won’t be able to find) but will find other tit along the way, but it, and she will get the affiliate pennies. Probably doesn’t realise you can buy it on Amazon 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s lying about that dress on her stories by the way. I did a reverse image search and it’s available to buy on Amazon and shein, but she’s linked TEMU (which I dunno if you know but it’s a really difficult site to navigate because you can’t like, search for things properly) under an affiliate link. My guess is that she’s hoping people will go searching for the dress she’s wearing (but won’t be able to find) but will find other tit along the way, but it, and she will get the affiliate pennies. Probably doesn’t realise you can buy it on Amazon 😂
I wonder whether she should actually be marking the Temu stuff as gifted since it was free? She didn’t pay for it but is adding an aff link to each item she shows.

Reactions: 7
She’ll have such an erection that the weather is actually hot for once and she doesn’t have to lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
well the heatwave abroad right now is not so much a nice week away in the sun, but is an actual danger to life situation, in that it's so unbearably hot they are advising people to stay indoors!
My parents have a place in Murcia so not far from her....and they just got back, they said it's ridiculous out there, not enjoyable heat. They were relieved to get home, to the rain and cooler air!!
So she can go do one with her "wow the weather is so amazing" blah blah. She is the ultimate billy bull shitter.

Reactions: 12
well the heatwave abroad right now is not so much an nice week away in the sun, but is an actual danger to life situation, in that it's so unbearably hot they are advising people to stay indoors!
My parents have a place in Murcia so not far from her....and they just got back, they said it's ridiculous out there, not enjoyable heat. They were relieved to get home, to the rain and cooler air!!
So she can go do one with her "wow the weather is so amazing" blah blah. She is the ultimate billy bull shitter.
Someone I follow on instagram said the same. That the weather was 37 degrees and they have never been more glad to get back to the rain of the UK 😳

Years ago I went to ibiza in similar circumstances and it was so hot my flip flops were melting on the pool tiles. It was unbearable. My son had prickly heat, and then there were these incredible and terrifying thunder and lightning storms 😳 I've been scared to go back since 😄

Reactions: 3
Yeah we were in Germany last weekend and it was hotter there than our holiday to Mexico in April. And there was no pool/sea to cool off in!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The nappy talk on here makes me so sad 😞 I’m not defending Robbo at all because she is a lazy cow, but my daughter is a week older than Mason and is nowhere near potty trained. We’ve had potties in the house for two years, we’ve tried going cold turkey in to pants etc and we get very minimal success. Some children just aren’t ready until they’re older no matter how much you try to ‘train’ them. If they were ready, they’d happily use the toilet and there’d be very little actual training to it. My daughter is autistic but very bright and I dread to think that that is how people look at me and her 😢
Don’t let it get to you, my daughter is 3 1/2 and not ready I wish she was and nursery also confirm she just isn’t. Your little one will do it when she’s ready and am sure like me you’re doing all you can to encourage this. The fact we care and want to potty train them shows we are nothing like Robbo!

Reactions: 8
That throughly underwhelming reel she’s shared from someone else ‘would you believe me if I told you this was all inclusive’? Well yes. Yes I would. Why are her standards so low?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly! We stayed in a five star all inclusive in April and it looked way more impressive than that. And we were still bored of it after five days and started eating out instead. 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.