Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sharkbait

OHMYGOD. ENOUGH.

We get it. You were in NYC. Please stop posting photos of the air quality like you’re any way affected by it. Please stop banging on about jet lag. It’s literally the price you play to travel across time zones. And tbh it seems to affect you the same way living your normal, boring, everyday life does.

Imagine if she had a real job that meant she had to be somewhere at a certain time 5 days a week and spend the whole day there without being able to get into bed with Masey and his iPad midmorning? Was the holiday really worth all the moaning that comes after it?

Reactions: 16

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I scrolled back :geek:

The plane reveal is gone, but on 6 June 2018 they went to Mexico as a cone-headed version of Bonnie and Clyde, and on 11 August she revealed was 3 months pregnant. Skank.

There’s lots of ‘you are strong enough to handle it, even if you don’t feel like it now’ Facebook hun posts in the week leading up to the chicken man reveal. Hard to tell if she‘s talking about big life changes, or having to touch his cheesy chicken man cock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Lynx

VIP Member
Imagine actually having this “debate” and feeling it’s worthy of going on your insta story. What a sad, boring life.
What is she on about? It's pronounced Arna as it's the Scandinavian way, where the film is based. So based on Robbo's logic, if she meets an Italian male called Andrea (An-drey-a) in the UK she's going to pronounce it like the British female name Andrea. Then if she meets a French Jean (zhjon) she's going to pronounce it like her Nana's friend Jean.

Thought Robbo being the cultured one who likes to travel would know these things. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Orlandolover94

I really don’t understand the point of a cruise to visit Charleston & New York? Seems like a total waste of time. They clearly only went to Florida to board the ship and didn’t actually see anything in Florida.

Why not drive or fly internally to actually spend a bit more time exploring?

Every holiday she goes on seems like a total train wreck to me, it’s not appealing at all but she thinks she’s such an amazing “traveller”.

havingalookhere

She’s booked again. No mention of taking the children. She’s absolutely vile, those children deserve so much better than her as a mother.

• Angry

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Ivy doesn’t get out of childcare til 6 on a Wed? Why? Robbo hasn’t been working all day, she could’ve easily got her earlier. Poor bairn has barely seen her mother for more than a week and is still being carted off to unnecessary childcare 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I think the caption was something like ‘the reason why I smile like a love struck teenager’ or something. It was on Ritchie’s birthday wasn’t it?
Yeah it was his birthday and Big Al had taken time off from the Toy Barn to go on the holiday Buzz and Ritchie had booked for Ritchie’s birthday.
I remember that Zoe was very blatant about her disgust in the comments on the post.

• Haha
I can’t believe someone would write this about their partner, who she has publicly announced has issues with his mental health. No bloody wonder when he has to put up with her.
She’s easy to point out CM and her ex’s flaws whilst supposedly being in love with them. Imagine they did the same to her?!

• Sad

BananaRama

Chatty Member
The fact she saw it before she posted and even commented on the fact. It’s not a pleasant picture and it isn’t one you would hang up because of that, so why share it to thousands of people on a public platform? I just don’t understand what goes through her head apart from wanting the attention and likes.

hol20x

VIP Member
If she actually did have tonsillitis she wouldn't be eating anything, never mind a huge fry!

"Loads of people asking my opinion" no one fucking asked you lying twat! Who cares what some moon chinned cow on the internet thinks about fake tan?!

happypig2704

well that cruise was as shit as I thought it would be, imagine hyping that up for so much time. Embarrassing. Can’t wait for the stories to start tomorrow of wash load #3 & how She hasn’t stopped all day, She’s exhausted, needs an early night and a takeaway!!!!

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Poor Mase is really getting a kicking tonight. Maybe he’s been overstimulated this week because he spends his life in front of that screen. He’s seen a bit of real life for a change 🙄🙄
This is exactly it, she only notices he’s a handful when she actually has to spend time with him and look after him. Also I’m sure she’s raised him terribly, there’s a clear reason he’s a brat, Robbo!
---
Poor child was at the airport super early, delayed flight, waiting for over an hour for luggage, probably sensing the immense feelings of sadness coming from his mum (who will be so depressed having to come back to the life she hates), no wonder he’s been “naughty”?

AdApathy

VIP Member
She will literally write anything for ‘likes’ including abusing her partner. She really doesn’t paint him in a very good light with the stuff she says about him. Which says more about her than him. He’s no looker, but least he doesn’t go around abusing her for her spoon shaped buzz light year looking head, her nasty half circle eyebrows, her balding hair, and googly eyes does he.
notice how she hasn't put that on IG? showing her true colours on Facebook. How vile.