Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a fan of chicken man at all but I think she’s bang out of order posting about him mental health to the world

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It’s like she wants a pat on the back for everything. Just have a family day out because you’re a family, nobody was going to question it, no need to even mention that.

Reactions: 9
Not making light of it if he is suffering with his mental health but I find it convienient she is posting this during men’s mental health week so wondering if she is just saying this for content
I’m not a fan of chicken man at all but I think she’s bang out of order posting about him mental health to the world

Reactions: 3
Why is she posting about daddy’s low mental health day, surely that’s something HE should post, not her. Has she really ran out of content ideas that she’s now having to post about his MH?
Maybe he is fed up of her moaning about how tired she is. Or fed up of how lazy she is and does duck all.

Reactions: 11
She's so concerned about him that she's on Instagram posting about it ffs

• Angry
Reactions: 5
It's probably living with her that does it. We only see snippets on her stories, imagine having to live looking at her gurning spoon face and listening to her constant moaning all day every day.

And it doesn't surprise me that she's posted about it. When she was with Richie she made sure everyone knew about the MALE FACTOR infertility. 🙄

Reactions: 10
You just know the home omelette was for the children and the sandwiches, coffee and cake in the cafe were for Slob and Slobbier.

I do too. Maybe he just wanted some peace? Bearing in mind he ferries her and the kids everywhere. She’s probably making a mountain out of a mole hill for ‘content.’

Reactions: 2
I do too. Maybe he just wanted some peace? Bearing in mind he ferries her and the kids everywhere. She’s probably making a mountain out of a mole hill for ‘content.’
Why is she posting about daddy’s low mental health day, surely that’s something HE should post, not her. Has she really ran out of content ideas that she’s now having to post about his MH?
Maybe he is fed up of her moaning about how tired she is. Or fed up of how lazy she is and does duck all.
I think she’s purely posting for engagement. My husband would ki ll me if I put that on insta

She’s always sat on her lazy arse in her posts, at least Chicken seems to get up and play football etc with the children.

Reactions: 3
Slobbo hasn’t posted about Richie or Rob on Father’s Day… bearing in mind Richie has been poorly and Rob is suffering with his mental health, she can’t post something about them but she can post pictures of air fryers and bleaching her own hair

Reactions: 12
Slobbo hasn’t posted about Richie or Rob on Father’s Day… bearing in mind Richie has been poorly and Rob is suffering with his mental health, she can’t post something about them but she can post pictures of air fryers and bleaching her own hair
That's just selfish buzz for you

Reactions: 1
I was coming to say this. Chicken man is an absolute state but he’s clearly financially supporting her and their family and she shows him interacting with the kids a lot more often than she does, would it kill her to acknowledge that? She can post a story when he does a fart but not to praise him in any way. She’s a selfish cow.

Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but she did do a post that mentioned father's day. I mean yeah it wasn't a Clinton cards poem style vom fest but tbh I'm glad, I've seen enough of those today. 😂

Chicken Man saying delicious when he’s having a fisting good time. Sorry everyone.
View attachment 2249237
Wtf? She’s so thick!!! If that’s how her name is pronounced in the film and by the characters and by Anna, then that’s how it’s pronounced! Is she for real? Imagine doing that in real life, ‘yes I know that’s how you reckon your name is pronounced in your accent/language, but you’re in Britain and I’m British so it’s not’ Considering it’s a bloody cartoon, this has annoyed me an unreasonable amount.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.