Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she cut poor Mase’s hair herself? 🙈🙈
I think she cuts Ivy’s too. It’s such a shame as she has such a sweet little face, a trip to the hairdressers for a new cut would be a real treat and would make a big difference. The Slobbo bowl cut is really not doing her any favours, if she cuts the fringe from any further back it’ll be on her crown.

Reactions: 6
Things they’re too poor to afford: good quality clothes for the kids, going to an actual hairdresser, buying fresh food.

Things they’re not too poor to afford: a child free holiday for Slob and Slobetta, and endless dresses for Slobetta.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she is bragging about a tan on a kid. What a prick. Who wants their kids to be tanned.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I can't believe she is bragging about a tan on a kid. What a prick. Who wants their kids to be tanned.
A thick as pig tit chav called Robbo.
Ivy has obviously burnt her face, and this is day 1.... mother's too busy looking for pointless crap to shill and posing Infront of the mirror , while her kids roast in the abnormally hot sun.
You cannot polish a turd.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Can she not bring herself to say ONE nice thing about her ex?

Also, those braids 😟 her poor scalp

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t surprise me!
Also what’s such a bull shitter linking shorts to wear under neath her dress? So she’s wearing them in 35 degrees weather? Absolutely not. If she is she’s gonna get mega thrush 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
They are just underwear. I wear them every night on holidays or I wouldn't be able to wear dresses.

Reactions: 5
Oh god she’s the definition of a chav. Ivy’s hair is so bad (and that’s before the braids)

Reactions: 5
I hope Slobbo makes sure she wears a hat and sunblock tomorrow or ivy's head is going to be so burnt. 😳

Reactions: 6
She was going on about how hot it was, then flashing the factor 15. Totally ridiculous, those kids should be in factor 50 and sunsafe suits, not cheap swimming costumes from shein!

Reactions: 13
Ivy’s hair cut (pre braid) looks so bad, it’s like she’s cut her hair with a pork chop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I watched her posts tonight open mouthed and that’s saying something when it comes to Slobbo! Promoting tan accelerator, bragging about a child having a sun tan, showing the children in swimwear and topless (and burnt!), slagging her sister’s pregnancy body off and filming a moment between Chicken and his daughter in order to get Tattle talking. Cu*t.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.