Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hereforthehottea for the thread suggestion!

Recap: The nations parents are currently enjoying the long bank holiday weekend/a few extra days with their children over half-term... with the exception of Robbo and Chicken Man who are currently enjoying a cruise and have left their children at home.

Robbo has been plugging the Temu non stop and has made nearly £4000 in sweatshop freebies. Apparently she is making donations to those who haven't got a lot, so we're all interested to see who and what. Maybe she should donated it back to the poor children who have made the tat she has got for free.

Robbo has increased her hours pot washing in Wetherspoons in order to pay for more luxury holidays without her children.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think one or two nights away from your child(ren) isn’t a bad thing. It’s nice to be able to relax without the anticipation of the Twonager kicking off because he got given the wrong colour straw. However, we booked a sleepover with my parents last week and he pulled a fast one telling them he was scared and ended back sleeping soundly in his own bed by 10pm. Crafty little so and so. Not only that, I’d feel soo guilty not only leaving my child, but expecting someone to look after him just so I can go on a jolly!!! Crazyyyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s so impressed with Tui. Let’s not forget that she was also so impressed with ROB.

Haven’t those tan accelerators been massively debunked? Love how she says it has spf “built in”and shows the bottle and it’s spf 10 🥴 brilliant.

Reactions: 10
She’s so impressed with Tui. Let’s not forget that she was also so impressed with ROB.

Haven’t those tan accelerators been massively debunked? Love how she says it has spf “built in”and shows the bottle and it’s spf 10 🥴 brilliant.
I don’t get how they’re allowed to shill this bull tit and not encourage sun safety.
---

I don’t get how they’re allowed to shill this bull tit and not encourage sun safety.

Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet! I’d imagine there’s a lack of signal at sea. Bet she’s climbing the walls. They’ll actually have to speak to each other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’d think she’d invest in the Wifi in order to provide content for her thousands of followers who send her hundreds of messages each day… 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So, I wonder what room they have gone for? Wonder if they've gone for a basic inside cabin.

Reactions: 5
This must be the longest she's ever gone without ad aff linking something

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be bored without wifi 😂😂 although she will say she hasn’t been posting as she’s just been making mems and living in the moment

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.