Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her idea of "surprising the kids with some treats today" is taking them to Smyths (probably just to browse or maybe they were allowed something from the clearance bin) then to Asda cafe. 😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Absolutely no body/ food issues, she’s FINE everyone 👀 Or maybe just didn’t want to pay Asda cafe prices for a butty!
IMG_3112.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Continuing the tour of supermarket cafes…. Slobbo you really are a class act
She states that all of their disposable income goes on holidays, which is pretty evident as the kids do no clubs, don't have swimming lessons or a social life, you know that there is probably very little left in the pot, besides enough for Robbo's clothes obsession and their date nights. They're so strange as when they do have a spare £10\15 in the school holidays, instead of spending it on something fun, like a play town, trampolining etc they rather take them to Morrisons. It's just so strange! The trampoline park near me for the under 8s is £6.50 per child, adults go free, and the play towns are £6 per child too.

Also the "there's only so many time you can go to soft play on a rainy day", there's so many other options besides softplay on raining day that don't cost much.

She's all about making the memories, but only for 2 weeks and 2 weekends out of 52 weeks a year.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She spends her whole life waiting for something. Waiting for a tit holiday, waiting for a bloody salad.

Reactions: 9
My brother told me yesterday he knows someone who got scammed by Temu, reckons it was something weird with the bank details. I feel like it’s all going to bite her in the backside at some point!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She states that all of their disposable income goes on holidays, which is pretty evident as the kids do no clubs, don't have swimming lessons or a social life, you know that there is probably very little left in the pot, besides enough for Robbo's clothes obsession and their date nights. They're so strange as when they do have a spare £10\15 in the school holidays, instead of spending it on something fun, like a play town, trampolining etc they rather take them to Morrisons. It's just so strange! The trampoline park near me for the under 8s is £6.50 per child, adults go free, and the play towns are £6 per child too.

Also the "there's only so many time you can go to soft play on a rainy day", there's so many other options besides softplay on raining day that don't cost much.

She's all about making the memories, but only for 2 weeks and 2 weekends out of 52 weeks a year.
Exactly, all she ever manages to do with them is the park or soft play. What about the zoo, the aquarium, bowling, cinema, museums etc? Instead she "treats them" to a free supermarket cafe meal and that's only cos her and CM are getting fed at the same time. 🙁

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:
Being Robbo #13 Making memories at Morrisons

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What gets me is that they’ve both got their tablets plonked in front of them at Morrisons cafe whilst eating their dinners. Surely you don’t think to take their tablets out when nipping Morrisons. And are they that badly behaved they feel they NEED their tablets for a cafe meal? Honestly it’s beyond me.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Taking the tablets shows its not actually for the kids or for time with them. Surely if it was about time spent youd use it to chat?

I get it, Ive taken devices to large family meals where I know adults will want to chat and we are sat for hours on end. That's a no brainer.

I took both my children for breakfast yesterday, managed to walk there and back and have our food without myself or my 2 children needing to look at a device 🤯

Aren’t her kids too young to realise that being bought dinner in a cafe is a treat? The only way they’d have a concept of that is it they understand the value of money and understand their family doesn’t have a lot of it. I feel like Ivy and Mason are way too young to get that, or are too young to be taught it as they’re going to grow up feeling really financially insecure.
A treat for my daughter is going to soft play, or a park, or trampolining or something like that. She doesn’t think EATING is a treat, it’s a human need.

That little ‘African’ getaway she’s going on for a whole weekend is Tunisia. Doesn’t sound so exotic when you say that 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute twit I swear. Who even goes away on a 3+ hour flight for a weekend 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.