Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zebby

VIP Member
The thrill of using a cheap TEMU charger and waiting to see if you burn the whole complex down, or just your floor in the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

#ad#aff

VIP Member
ThE teMpTaTiOn To BoOk AnOtHeR cRuIsE 🥴 orrrr put your kids first and try to enrich their everyday life rather than making them sit on the sofa in front of a screen while you make peace signs on a boomerang story?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Like she’s an oil painting though with her criticism of CM. Her face is the shape of a spoon, she’s got vile lank hair, her teeth resemble grave stones, she lies about donating things, she’s vile towards her own kids, feeds them out of date food, goes on holidays without them, let’s them sit on tablets for hours so she doesn’t have to entertain them, will palm them off at any opportunity, and she washes pots but pretends she’s a digital creator. That woman’s a walking ick… have I missed anything 🤭😂
She gets moist over her sister's bloke, she looks so much like buzz she could unlock his phone, she wears those adidas trainers with the Mrs doubtfire dresses, she pretends to be a size 10, she wore a Jamaican flag bikini, she has optics on her wall, she bleaches her hair with toilet bleach... that's my contribution of icks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Youarewelcome

Mason is nearly 4. If his birthday was 2 weeks earlier he’d be a month away from starting school and she still hasn’t bothered to potty train him. I really try hard to not mum shame on these boards but my god she is a terrible, lazy, disinterested, borderline neglectful parent. I really hope you read here, Robyn; we’re not trolls, we’re people desperately wanting you to be better.

Cheekyp33

What a horrible thing to post about your partner, even if joking.
Didn't she not long post about CM mental health?
What a lovely partner she is 🙄

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Honestly if my husband said I made him feel sick on social media and posted a photo, joke or not, I’d be fucking fuming.

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Kids dropped at childcare? You mean school! Teachers don’t do ‘childcare’ they educate your daughter! Who tf calls school childcare 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I would be absolutely heart broken if my partner posted anything like that. Honestly so upset at the thought of it. Its nasty :(

• Sad

Sharkbait

“The food onboard is so great” shows a small, dry piece of steak, the tiniest piece of lobster and one single cherry tomato. Wow. So great 👍🏻

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I hate leaving my house 😄with my huge comfy bed with crisp white sheets, big comfy sofa, all my stuff I love is right here, my lovely gardens that are full of flowers now it is summer. It's nice to go away but I love coming back knowing we're all tucked up together in a nice clean house. It's my safe space where my kitties are.

She deffo hates her life! She is always trying to run away from something, I'd take a guess and say herself

• Heart
Reactions: 16

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Even if it was the worst week of her life and Rob was a complete arsehole to her the whole time (still highly likely), she was always going to say it was incredible. She’s built it up that much she wouldn’t dare admit if it was crap.

Bubbledoggyyeah

Chatty Member
IMG_0102.jpeg

I was extremely bored so I had a little scroll back and found this. Expensive taste 🤣🤣 says the girl who thinks the height of luxury is Shein, Temu and all inclusives out of season in Benidorm. Didn’t chicken man get her yellow sticker flowers for her birthday once? How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
  • Wow