Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lollllll and does/can she only “travel” to Tui resorts? Has she ever stepped foot in a city hotel or a little boutique apartment? I feel like she couldn’t cope without some gross buffet being served to her 3x a day.

The kids with the iPads is shocking. As we have said, no excuse and it’s every single meal. Mason’s eyes are just like drones staring at the screen. I bet he can’t form the words for a conversation

Reactions: 14
She probably thinks TUI will sponsor her if she uses them enough 😭😭😭

Lollllll and does/can she only “travel” to Tui resorts? Has she ever stepped foot in a city hotel or a little boutique apartment? I feel like she couldn’t cope without some gross buffet being served to her 3x a day.

The kids with the iPads is shocking. As we have said, no excuse and it’s every single meal. Mason’s eyes are just like drones staring at the screen. I bet he can’t form the words for a conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s tragic. Who is having the kids then when she’s off on yet another child free trip?

Reactions: 6
She is beyond lazy. Every mem or treat is based around her.
Like someone said before, going out for food isn’t a treat for a child. A trip to the park and getting some ice cream is a treat. She uses the weather as an excuse, what child doesn’t like putting on wellies and splashing in the puddles?

Reactions: 11
There are plenty of things to do inside with kids when it rains as a treat.

Soft play, trampoline park, cinema, play town, kid museums or activity centres, ice skating (even small kids can do this) climbing walls, bowling. You can also go do some outdoor stuff, wellies and a coat and you can do little farms, the animals dont care that its wet out. Zoo also and they they tend to be quieter when the weather isnt great. We have woods near our home so can generally shelter well outside even in the rain, still need outdoor clothes obviously but it means youre not absolutely drenched.

If you want to stay home and do activties you can build forts, bake cakes, do jigsaws, have a movie day, buy some cheap craft kits at the supermarket or wilkos, draw or paint.

There are a million and one things to do in poor weather with kids and dont get me wrong the summer holidays here have been a bit of a strain with the weather but I havent taken my kids around the supermarket cafes. Id rather just stay at home 🤣

Reactions: 14
There are plenty of things to do inside with kids when it rains as a treat.

Soft play, trampoline park, cinema, play town, kid museums or activity centres, ice skating (even small kids can do this) climbing walls, bowling. You can also go do some outdoor stuff, wellies and a coat and you can do little farms, the animals dont care that its wet out. Zoo also and they they tend to be quieter when the weather isnt great. We have woods near our home so can generally shelter well outside even in the rain, still need outdoor clothes obviously but it means youre not absolutely drenched.

If you want to stay home and do activties you can build forts, bake cakes, do jigsaws, have a movie day, buy some cheap craft kits at the supermarket or wilkos, draw or paint.

There are a million and one things to do in poor weather with kids and dont get me wrong the summer holidays here have been a bit of a strain with the weather but I havent taken my kids around the supermarket cafes. Id rather just stay at home 🤣
We used to have a rainy day box which was literally just full of things you can do inside.

Kids aren’t paper either, they can go outside. You just make the most of the weather you are given.

Reactions: 7
She has a garden and her children are waterproof! Does she not realise just how wonderful the UK is and how much there is to do and see (for free!) She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 10
Who goes to Tunisia for a weekend?! Especially to a “resort” style hotel. Why not go on a city break with the kids and take them somewhere with something about the place. Go to Barca or Valencia for the weekend and show them real tapas and not a Chinese in Benidorm if she thinks a meal in asda cafe is a treat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's a classic example of a parent who will label their kid as having behavioural and social issues, but will fail to mention he's been strapped in a buggy with a tablet shoved in his face for the majority of his life. The poor sod will grow up hearing that he's "difficult" and "behind" when she has failed to stimulate him. Ivy has had a better chance because she's got a father who she goes to. But Masey is lumbered with thick inbred El Vesto CM and Lying Lumpy bag of porridge arse 24/7. It's so grim.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Tunisia is one of the worst holidays I have ever been on. Only country I have wanted to come home early from so sure slobbo will love it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That little ‘African’ getaway she’s going on for a whole weekend is Tunisia. Doesn’t sound so exotic when you say that 😂😂😂 she’s an absolute twit I swear. Who even goes away on a 3+ hour flight for a weekend 😭😭😭
I thought the exact same when I Googled the image. I've never heard someone state the continent when going on a weekend break. I've only when someone is doing a European or Asian tour of several countries when they state the continent.

Surprised she's booking with TUI at the moment, we've just booked our first package holiday in 6 years usually we use TUI, but Jet2 is so much cheaper for the same hotels! We checked various countries too. Tunisia was coming up really cheap. Even her trip to India is a package holiday, which is a bit tragic.

Reactions: 5
She won't leave the hotel or see any of the local culture so I'm sure she'll enjoy it just fine!

She's probably searching for an 'African' theme bikini on cheappolyester.com right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tunisia is one of the worst holidays I have ever been on. Only country I have wanted to come home early from so sure slobbo will love it
Same 😂 I think it rapidly lost popularity after the massacre in 2015.

Reactions: 3
She won't leave the hotel or see any of the local culture so I'm sure she'll enjoy it just fine!

She's probably searching for an 'African' theme bikini on cheappolyester.com right now.
Oh yeah absolutely. And she’ll say how much she loves “the culture” because there are 2 Tunisian people working behind the buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same 😂 I think it rapidly lost popularity after the massacre in 2015.
Yeah I think it did. We went before that and honestly hated it. Our hotel was dump and meant to be 5*, my husband is Chinese and they were so racist to him it was awful

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I think it did. We went before that and honestly hated it. Our hotel was dump and meant to be 5*, my husband is Chinese and they were so racist to him it was awful
Sorry your husband had to experience that!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Calling out her “stubborn and lazy” child for not cracking potty training yet. Yep, blame the innocent child Robbo. No wonder he’s lazy when he’s glued to an iPad 90% of the day. It’s crazy she doesn’t see that perhaps Ivy was better because she has a decent Dad giving her some actual parenting…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Calling out her “stubborn and lazy” child for not cracking potty training yet. Yep, blame the innocent child Robbo. No wonder he’s lazy when he’s glued to an iPad 90% of the day. It’s crazy she doesn’t see that perhaps Ivy was better because she has a decent Dad giving her some actual parenting…
And this is a prime example of what I was alluding to in my comment earlier. She's an absolute witch! It's always someone or something else to blame, never her and her crappy personality/ways 😒

Reactions: 12
I’m on a holiday group and someone posted today asking what is the worst place people have been and the most popular answer is Tunisia!
---
It’s awful isn’t it. Poor boy.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.