Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ, if Chicken Man gives her the ick, he’s got no hope. SHE CHOOSES TO BE WITH HIM! What a bleeping cow. Bet she didn’t look perfect either

Reactions: 15
I mean, she’s absolutely right in what she’s saying, but is she not supposed to love him!?

Reactions: 12
I’m a fat twit and not one to shy away from the camera and my partner loves me dearly. If they ever posted a caption like this I would be absolutely devastated. She can laugh at my sunburn, chub rub, glasses tan lines and anything else in private but this would be way out of line.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She will literally write anything for ‘likes’ including abusing her partner. She really doesn’t paint him in a very good light with the stuff she says about him. Which says more about her than him. He’s no looker, but least he doesn’t go around abusing her for her spoon shaped buzz light year looking head, her nasty half circle eyebrows, her balding hair, and googly eyes does he.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will literally write anything for ‘likes’ including abusing her partner. She really doesn’t paint him in a very good light with the stuff she says about him. Which says more about her than him. He’s no looker, but least he doesn’t go around abusing her for her spoon shaped buzz light year looking head, her nasty half circle eyebrows, her balding hair, and googly eyes does he.
notice how she hasn't put that on IG? showing her true colours on Facebook. How vile.

She always reposts those bullshit quotes about how her kids will never hear her saying anything negative about her body. Fine to talk tit about the chicken though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine what she’s like to go on holiday with. Bet she’s snidy with her catty nasty comments. What the hell does he see in her tbh?

Reactions: 13
😭😭😭

Savage! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a horrible thing to post about your partner, even if joking.
Didn't she not long post about CM mental health?
What a lovely partner she is 🙄

Reactions: 17
They deserve each other, it's the kids stuck in the middle I feel sorry for

How did he get those shorts on? He must have had to have been cut out of them after the water park

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe someone would write this about their partner, who she has publicly announced has issues with his mental health. No bloody wonder when he has to put up with her.
She’s easy to point out CM and her ex’s flaws whilst supposedly being in love with them. Imagine they did the same to her?!

• Sad
I can’t get over mase being in the pram in the lift?!? If my 2 year old can walk around gullivers world all day, and not want his pram… surely a nearly 4 year old can walk from his room to the all inclusive ✨buffet✨

Reactions: 14
She started being critical and ungrateful towards her ex before she fucked off with chicken belly. She'll be on to the next as soon as she finds someone who can provide for her and her kids

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.