Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you know she’s got CM to insta message her with the ‘where did you get the tomatoes from’ 😭🤣🤣🤣. Who in their right mind would message someone about where they got their tomatoes from 😭😭😭 she’s the biggest bull shitter
Who buys tomatoes online? What is going on

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep sending herself questions? Nobody asked about those leggings 🤣

Reactions: 8
Why does she keep sending herself questions? Nobody asked about those leggings 🤣
She gets SO many messages. LOADS of people want to know about her cheap leggings and where she got her tomatoes from.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does a child need to ‘recover’ from a week in Benidorm?
Why can’t they have days out in the rain?
Why doesn’t she buy those god awful trainers she constantly links if she likes them so much?
Why does she post carb free meals if she’s so happy with her body?
Why is the telly always such weird shapes?
What have the children done all day while she’s moaned on instagram?
Why doesn’t she go out and about even when it’s sunny?
---
Just seen what they do all day 😞
IMG_3039.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t even imagine taking selfies in my room with my kids in the background! Even when I take one to show my friends an outfit or something it’s when they are in bed….

Also very confused as to why they would need to recover? Surely you have a holiday to recover from everyday life?

Reactions: 6
I just don’t believe even big accounts with real followers will get messages asking about a pair of generic black leggings, after a 5 second clip showing them. You can’t even see what they are/look like! Just such bullshit 😂😂

I just don’t believe even big accounts with real followers will get messages asking about a pair of generic black leggings, after a 5 second clip showing them. You can’t even see what they are/look like! Just such bullshit 😂😂
It is bullshit. Look at the number of likes and comments she gets on her posts. I get more on my account with 700 followers than she gets with 34,000!

No way she’s got someone DMing asking her where she bought her tomatoes.

She thinks she’s clever and people are thick. Bet she sits there smug thinking people don’t know what she’s up to.

Reactions: 7
Notice she has started sharing the “message” from people, where before she would say she’s had soooo many messages about where things are from? We can all see the likes and comments on the posts, she has a very low engagement rate.
She really is so boring and has zero content. Moaning and aff links isn’t a personality.

Reactions: 10
at this point,not only do i believe that she is trolling tattle , but I also think she needs medical intervention. The woman is not right in the head. !

Reactions: 7
at this point,not only do i believe that she is trolling tattle , but I also think she needs medical intervention. The woman is not right in the head. !
I think she just hates her life and is very very lonely. She puts effort in to nothing at all - even her instagram “content” is awful

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why was she at work? Thought she said she was off all summer holidays? You know, seeing as though most people who work in hospitality tend to get the whole summer off… 🙄🙄🤣 bet her colleagues dislike her!

Reactions: 4
I think she just hates her life and is very very lonely. She puts effort in to nothing at all - even her instagram “content” is awful
Very lonely! When you live for the next holiday and have nothing whatsoever to look forward to in between, you really need to start re evaluating your life and try to better yourself.... if not for your own sake then do it for your children!
She must be staring into that phone all day, downloading videos/ selfies, moaning and procrastinating... she's got zero motivation unless it involves caravans or passports.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.