Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God there’s no mood ruiner quite like a photo of chicken man is there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay, the photo with her and the baby. She looks like a bald, elderly woman. Almost a caricature of a nana. I would never post a photo of myself looking quite so terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just scrolled back to remind myself how quickly she trapped CM after releasing her grip on Ritchie. In May 2018 she was posting selfies in her marital home, she hard launched the chicken in June 2018 and in August 2018 she announced a pregnancy. Mental.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Just scrolled back to remind myself how quickly she trapped CM after releasing her grip on Ritchie. In May 2018 she was posting selfies in her marital home, she hard launched the chicken in June 2018 and in August 2018 she announced a pregnancy. Mental.
Launched the chicken 🐔 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she have a miscarriage in that time too??

Reactions: 3
She just popped up with a plane selfie didn’t she? Wasn’t it a holiday she had booked with Ritchie, but she took the chicken man. ‘Everyone meet Rob’ or something tit like that. Vom 🤮
---
I’m sure she also used to have ‘male factor infertility’ in her bio, when she was with Ritchie, or something to that effect. She’s absolutely vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She just popped up with a plane selfie didn’t she? Wasn’t it a holiday she had booked with Ritchie, but she took the chicken man. ‘Everyone meet Rob’ or something tit like that. Vom 🤮
---
I’m sure she also used to have ‘male factor infertility’ in her bio, when she was with Ritchie, or something to that effect. She’s absolutely vile.
I think the caption was something like ‘the reason why I smile like a love struck teenager’ or something. It was on Ritchie’s birthday wasn’t it?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I think the caption was something like ‘the reason why I smile like a love struck teenager’ or something. It was on Ritchie’s birthday wasn’t it?
Yeah it was his birthday and Big Al had taken time off from the Toy Barn to go on the holiday Buzz and Ritchie had booked for Ritchie’s birthday.
I remember that Zoe was very blatant about her disgust in the comments on the post.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it was his birthday and Big Al had taken time off from the Toy Barn to go on the holiday Buzz and Ritchie had booked for Ritchie’s birthday.
I remember that Zoe was very blatant about her disgust in the comments on the post.
I wishhhh someone had screenshotted her comments, I never saw them

• Heart
I scrolled back :geek:

The plane reveal is gone, but on 6 June 2018 they went to Mexico as a cone-headed version of Bonnie and Clyde, and on 11 August she revealed was 3 months pregnant. Skank.

There’s lots of ‘you are strong enough to handle it, even if you don’t feel like it now’ Facebook hun posts in the week leading up to the chicken man reveal. Hard to tell if she‘s talking about big life changes, or having to touch his cheesy chicken man cock.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Baby Moomin looks so much like Ivy!
---
I scrolled back :geek:

The plane reveal is gone, but on 6 June 2018 they went to Mexico as a cone-headed version of Bonnie and Clyde, and on 11 August she revealed was 3 months pregnant. Skank.

There’s lots of ‘you are strong enough to handle it, even if you don’t feel like it now’ Facebook hun posts in the week leading up to the chicken man reveal. Hard to tell if she‘s talking about big life changes, or having to touch his cheesy chicken man cock.
I'm confused cos Mason was born in September so she couldn't have been 3 months pregnant in August? 🤣

Baby Moomin looks so much like Ivy!
---

I'm confused cos Mason was born in September so she couldn't have been 3 months pregnant in August? 🤣
Did she have a miscarriage that time? Then Mason was the rainbow baby?

Reactions: 2
She did have a miscarriage yeah.. I was focusing more on the ridiculous timeline than that 😅

IMG_9956.jpeg

wonder if we’ll be seeing robbo and her clan dining out on Thursday??? Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe that re the timeline between the ex husband and the lump of lard she is with now. She’s such a bleep. Also she just seems completely emotionally and mentally stunted, like she just stopped maturing at 14, she has such a shalllw existence.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.