Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She's wanting an arse licking from her dumb followers isn't she? Aww poor Beggy, cry me a river 🙄
Here's a few facts Beggy;
1) No one gives a fuck about Brookes baby.
2) Half your home is gifted so fuck off with the bullshit that you don't benefit from Instagram
3) No one gives a fuck about Macs child either
4) Stop trying to gain sympathy from people with your sorry tales. You tried to make out you didn't share Eliza because of trolls, which wasn't true, Mac & Phoebe told you not to share her & you fucking hated that so you lied by saying you'd received repulsive messages about an innocent child. You are vile.
5) Quit with the bekind crap too, this coming from a woman who encouraged her followers to send homophobic abuse to Michael ( We don't forget)
6) It's not about the 4000 presents under the tree...You can bet your bottom dollar Beggy will film all her presents she receives just like she did on her 40th, even laying it all out on the floor to take pics and post them ( We don't forget)
7) You live in a bubble, you don't do anything for anyone unless you film it & gain kudos from it ( Colly/Claire/The Christmas PayPal donations)
8) Jason isn't a drug dealer, he launders money...get it right 😜
9) Maybe use your platform for highlighting & gaining support for our nurses, posties etc & not just be pissed off that they didn't bring your tat ( what a fucking liberty)
10) You look like shit, you talk shit and now you dress like shit...you are SHIT!!

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
This may go down like a sack of shit but as much as she’s annoyed me at times, I do think Brooke is lucky to have Becky. When I moved out at 21, my mother was so angry at me for leaving her with my 3 younger siblings. She was unhappily married to my Dad and resented me for being happy and engaged, Instead of being proud I’d bought my first home she cut me off and didn’t speak to me for months. She was angry I was happy. I spent that day crying instead of being excited moving in with my fiancé. My dad and my in laws helped and kept hugging me all day.

My Mum did it again when I got married and again when I got pregnant, she cut me off angry that I was happy, She ruined my wedding day for me, a day I can’t get back. It just made me think, as much as Becky is annoying with her over spending, she dotes on Brooke and I always think Brooke is lucky to have a Mum who wants to be so involved in her life and is so excited for her.

So here you go Becky, we’re not always what you call ‘wankers’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Lou1805

I have soo many questions.....
Why is she waiting for the electrician, when brooke dosnt work Mondays?
Where is Joe? Why hasn't he done a tap in the new place?
Why does she do that stupid fake laugh after the stupid fooking count down?
Why does she always talk like a robot....Hope...you...are ...all ...OK!?
Why has she made out twice today her and brooke where going out like it was to an event or a restaurant....and then boomerangs B&M as if its a special thing.
Loads more but can't be arsed not long finished a 10 hour shift. The big dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 36

poppy221!!

I never post usually but she’s just pissed me off so so much today, going on about how mentally draining her life is- today was my fifth 14 hours shift in a row and I’m now in A&E with my daughter who is having her second miscarriage in 2 months and she’s off to her mates for the night and never does a full days work- how can she sit there and moan - I’m just amazed she is so ignorant to real life problems!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So the bed linen company can re post her stories & reply to questions on her post, yet they still can't fucking reply to my email!!

As for the bedding, I really hope Dolly scoots her arse across the bed & excretes a trail of anal gland sap all over Beggys pillow cases 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Meanwhile the NHS cancer 2ww targets aren’t being met due to extreme pressure. Must be nice to be able to pay for a shoulder op. My shoulder is FUCKED, still working, patiently waiting my turn.

Had to tell a 32 year old with 2 under 5’s she had advanced cervical cancer yesterday with mets everywhere (including the brain). Fuck my shoulder and fuck Jason’s. Ugh these god awful self absorbed arseholes make me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Dressing two trees ( which she agreed to do)
Having to stay in for the electrician
Going food shopping

That's her busy day!!

Meanwhile the rest of us are doing all that shit as well as working full time.
Cry me a fucking river you bone idle cunt!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Dexy

VIP Member
“ Brook says I can close her hospital bag because it’s finished” my god how on earth is this girl going to manage on her own in a flat with a newborn baby the mind boggles!!🙄🙄
I can see it now. One week after baby has been born.

Brooke had to move back home because the baby wakes every three hours and she isn’t getting any sleep bless’er. “
😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
So she comes on to brag about her trainers & new iPhone...they buy the handsets outright don't you know 🙄
Bragging is such an ugly trait to own, Beggy.
She is so bloody materialistic, it's fucking awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who gets an unborn baby a Christmas stocking? Never heard anything like it in my life. So Brooke is going to sit and open all the presents to the baby on Christmas morning?
Fucking cranks 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
What is it with these “ influencers “ saying shit like “ I’ve just got a lot going on … behind the scenes but I don’t really want to talk about it on here “
Ffs don’t talk about it then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣like they don’t need to even say owt 🤣 it’s like they thick they owe it to everyone . Cos people literally can’t sleep if they have not posted much 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤯🤯and then her poor followers will be worried sick 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
They actually think they are so bloody important 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

I mean I genuinely hope her and her family are ok but if you don’t want to tell people about your problems then don’t even mention it …. Simples 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Tamij

VIP Member
Wonder if Brooke will do a boomerang from the delivery suite? I bloody hope not. 😂
Thanks for that. I have a vision in my head now.
Baby crowning, baby disappearing, baby crowning, baby disappearing…

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I can't believe she said the posties have let her down...wow she is so out of fucking touch with the real world it's scary.
You're a grown woman, the world does not revolve around you & your tatty candle & polyester cardigan.
Fucking blinkered bitch, she gets right on my tits, self centred cunt!!!

Star15sh

VIP Member
First World problems in the evans household...a parcel didn't turn up so will be coming on the next delivery 🤦🏻‍♀️
The more I hear about Brooke moving out the more I believe she's done it purely to get single parent benefits...leaving all her stuff at home and still keeping her bedroom.

• Wow

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
They've travelled all that way, nearly 5 hours, so they could get some free baby bottles & a blanket & meet a couple of Z List celebrities.
Greedy Grabbing Desperate Cunts.

Reactions: 27