Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been on a works course in London for the last 2 weeks and someone on the course was a Senior manager in Folkestone docks. He spoke about the workers constantly being offered £10,000+ by dodgy people to open their containers filled with drugs and all sorts, so they can empty it under the radar. It happens he said…a lot, and they struggle to catch them and prove it.
Maybe that’s what he does 🕵️‍♀️
💯 agree with you on this happens here in Liverpool been going on for years

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So I’ve been on a works course in London for the last 2 weeks and someone on the course was a Senior manager in Folkestone docks. He spoke about the workers constantly being offered £10,000+ by dodgy people to open their containers filled with drugs and all sorts, so they can empty it under the radar. It happens he said…a lot, and they struggle to catch them and prove it.
There’s our answer!

Reactions: 8
This makes sense and would also justify why Jason flipped the way he did last year when Becky wanted to return her Dyson straighteners that he had paid for in cash and they wanted to refund onto a card....doesn't want any dodgy dealings highlighted!!

Reactions: 12
But surly the sheer amount of money they spend, and how very open and in your face Becky is about how much they have, wouldn’t it be very obvious that he’s doing dodgey things

Reactions: 9
Even if they do live mortgage free, they probably are comfortable living in his wage but they still have two cars on finance, plus the general cost of living etc and the way she spends money it’s not as if they save anything at the end of every month from their wages alone, not to be able to spend the cash the way they do. There has to be money coming from else where, the amount they spend is obscene and cannot just be their wages. And if it is just their wages she splashed each month then that’s just stupid because they will have nothing save.

You know, Jaysun as secret Felixstowe Keyser Soze was a fun Tattle meme.

But Jaysun as a dockside patsy taking backhanders for looking the other way absolutely makes sense. In fact, it's the most likely explanation we have - both for the spending and why she works for a couple of mornings a week, somewhere with a cash drawer.

The spending has been at this obscene level, day in day out, ever since I started following the hag. A couple of years now. Others have been following for longer and say she was spending just the same back then. There isn't a credit card or a home loan in the world that stretches that far.

Hope someone from the local plod starts following her and gets suspicious!

You know, Jaysun as secret Felixstowe Keyser Soze was a fun Tattle meme.

But Jaysun as a dockside patsy taking backhanders for looking the other way absolutely makes sense. In fact, it's the most likely explanation we have - both for the spending and why she works for a couple of mornings a week, somewhere with a cash drawer.

The spending has been at this obscene level, day in day out, ever since I started following the hag. A couple of years now. Others have been following for longer and say she was spending just the same back then. There isn't a credit card or a home loan in the world that stretches that far.

Hope someone from the local plod starts following her and gets suspicious!
While I agree this is a very reasonable explanation to their spending habits, do we really think she’s got the mental capacity to understand what she has to do and how has she not yet been caught? I mean let’s face it, she’s not exactly clever is she?

Reactions: 11
While I agree this is a very reasonable explanation to their spending habits, do we really think she’s got the mental capacity to understand what she has to do and how has she not yet been caught? I mean let’s face it, she’s not exactly clever is she?
Haha no but it might explain why she got all defensive when during lockdown when someone said she had spent like £2k in 2 weeks or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jason would have to be opening every container to keep up with his wife and daughters spending…

• Haha
Anyone notice how much she was whistling when talking on this mornings stories cos of her big knashers 😳😙

She’s posted a quote, she needs to be in her dressing gown for a day watching Christmas films…..

Normal day for you then Becky! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That would make complete sense.

This makes sense and would also justify why Jason flipped the way he did last year when Becky wanted to return her Dyson straighteners that he had paid for in cash and they wanted to refund onto a card....doesn't want any dodgy dealings highlighted!!
Imagine if he was outed because his manic mare of a wife can’t keep from gabbing about their spends!!! It doesn’t make sense so this has to be the answer.

• Haha
She’s posted a quote, she needs to be in her dressing gown for a day watching Christmas films…..

Normal day for you then Becky! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's just so offensive!

I was at work last night...until 10pm

I've just pulled up in the car park again to do an 8 hour shift. My next day off is Thursday! This idiot sits and chats tit in her phone about how busy she is!!
The woman doesn't know what busy means!!! She bangs on like she is some sort of victim!

If I was painting my child's new place whilst she was swanning around Winter Wonderland I'd be fuming. We know Bragga is an interfering so and so but still! What is Brooke doing towards her own place and getting ready for her own baby arriving other than watching her Mum run around!

Rant over, happy blooming Monday 🤣

Reactions: 15
She’s got SO much to do. F Off. saying this to people who actually have to fit all these types of things around their JOBS!!

• Heart
But surly the sheer amount of money they spend, and how very open and in your face Becky is about how much they have, wouldn’t it be very obvious that he’s doing dodgey things
It IS obvious 😅 obviously as Begster would say 🤣

Dressing two trees ( which she agreed to do)
Having to stay in for the electrician
Going food shopping

That's her busy day!!

Meanwhile the rest of us are doing all that tit as well as working full time.
Cry me a bleeping river you bone idle bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Is the money thing because Jaysun was attscked years ago and received a load of compensation....I may have that wrong so please correct if so.
Either way she spends like a footballers wife...i just cannot comprehend wasting that much money...I really hope her boiler has given up the ghost and they have to fork out for a new one.

Is the money thing because Jaysun was attscked years ago and received a load of compensation....I may have that wrong so please correct if so.
Either way she spends like a footballers wife...i just cannot comprehend wasting that much money...I really hope her boiler has given up the ghost and they have to fork out for a new one.
I think she’s said before that he only got about 2 grand compo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.