Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This may go down like a sack of tit but as much as she’s annoyed me at times, I do think Brooke is lucky to have Becky. When I moved out at 21, my mother was so angry at me for leaving her with my 3 younger siblings. She was unhappily married to my Dad and resented me for being happy and engaged, Instead of being proud I’d bought my first home she cut me off and didn’t speak to me for months. She was angry I was happy. I spent that day crying instead of being excited moving in with my fiancé. My dad and my in laws helped and kept hugging me all day.

My Mum did it again when I got married and again when I got pregnant, she cut me off angry that I was happy, She ruined my wedding day for me, a day I can’t get back. It just made me think, as much as Becky is annoying with her over spending, she dotes on Brooke and I always think Brooke is lucky to have a Mum who wants to be so involved in her life and is so excited for her.

So here you go Becky, we’re not always what you call ‘wankers’ 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I find it odd that Brooke doesn’t have a bath, she has her baby Angel bath net thing in the bottom of the shower? All the money they waste on stuff why didn’t they get somewhere with a bath I know not everybody can afford to have such luxury but these 2 wasting money every day. I agree I think Brooke is very lucky to have beggy but whenever I see them together or Brooke talking in her stories she doesn’t talk to Becky very nicely? Maybe she resents her for being so involved 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I find it odd that Brooke doesn’t have a bath, she has her baby Angel bath net thing in the bottom of the shower? All the money they waste on stuff why didn’t they get somewhere with a bath I know not everybody can afford to have such luxury but these 2 wasting money every day. I agree I think Brooke is very lucky to have beggy but whenever I see them together or Brooke talking in her stories she doesn’t talk to Becky very nicely? Maybe she resents her for being so involved 🤷🏻‍♀️
I haven’t got a bath!

No she’s just spoilt and they’re the cause of that so they’re all as bad as each other. She doesn’t respect them but they’ve taught her that way.

Reactions: 3
Never seen her dote on Mac in the same way, the only thing she did for him when he moved out was help put up the babies crib.
I think Brooke is very childlike, she's 22 years old in just over a weeks time, yet Beggy treats her like she's 12. Beggy likes to take over & Brooke let's her because I bet if she didn't the bank rolling would stop plus she's a lazy scrounger just like her mother.

Reactions: 11
Omg Brooke’s lips look like two uncooked fat sausages ….why has she done this to herself she was pretty before she started having lip fillers etc ….she looks like a sex doll now …awful
Not sticking up for her as I know she’s had some filler but her lips may have swelled due to pregnancy, mines did and I looked like Pete burns

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t do what most grandparents do and arrange a day with your granddaughter to take her to the panto? Or go when she’s down? ‘Eliza’s not down so we couldn’t take her’ such a strange strange family.

Reactions: 16
Nothing says Christmas like perching on a barstool to eat Christmas dinner at an island

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She also seems like she’s not really interested in Christmas this year. When she did those small trees in her hallway her voice sounded like she really wasn’t interested

Reactions: 14
Thread title : Brooke has a house oh my life … Becky very soon will be a lonely wife

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just can’t watch her anymore she really pisses me off on so many levels
I just can’t with her, she’s the most self centered, narcissistic bleep, she needs to read the room, she lives in ‘Becky’s world’ where that world does not even care about the cost of living crisis, plugging stuff to get followers to buy when they can’t even afford to have their heating on, buy food and presents for their kids! Becky if you’re reading this stop contracting yourself and just duck off and when you get there duck off some more! No one likes you!

I just can’t watch her anymore she really pisses me off on so many levels
I just can’t with her, she’s the most self centered, narcissistic bleep, she needs to read the room, she lives in ‘Becky’s world’ where that world does not even care about the cost of living crisis, plugging stuff to get followers to buy when they can’t even afford to have their heating on, buy food and presents for their kids! Becky if you’re reading this stop contracting yourself and just duck off and when you get there duck off some more! No one likes you!
Contradicting * not contracting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Followed by.....obviously!!!!🤣🤣
not sure if we can fit a so yeah in there too given the word count :ROFLMAO:

tbh the hag has NEVER been that bothered by Christmas day itself and we only had her say-so that they even had a Christmas meal last year. Given she's not been fussed about Christmas since around mid-November this time, they might not even make it to the barstools for dinner and spend it in different rooms watching TV as per usual...

Reactions: 10
9:30am & still in her pit, what a life eh?
Most of us are too busy chasing our tails, I did a night shift last night, but I have so much to do before I can even think about going to bed today.
I don't have my tree up, haven't wrapped a single gift, have no food in the house & I honestly don't know where to start 😓
Imagine a life of sitting around all day watching Christmas films, going to bed at 6pm and still beneath the bed sheets at this time.
She is one lazy twit, a full weeks graft would physically kill the old bag!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.