Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why move out and leave your shoes etc at home, oh yeah coz she’s never going out again now she has a baby. Old nanny beckphee will be on hand for when Brooke the blogger wants a much needed break
I was 18 when I moved out, bought a house myself, saved for it myself and lived alone for three years. Working, decorating, doing my food shop and paying my bills by myself.!

Reactions: 14
Also everyone around them is having their baby early so they'd better be prepared which is fine but she made it sound like a virus was going around and they may catch it...just because other babies have come early doesn't mean hers will

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg the reel about boy or girl who cares what everyone’s predictions are ? 🤣 tell me you have no content without telling me you have no content. 🫣

• Haha
She loves eye bleeping herself in the camera and playing with her hair doesn’t she

Reactions: 7
Pair of simpletons the both of them, how they have got this far in life I don't know! Brooke informing Beggy she can close the hospital bag and Beggy trying to figure out why her Boohoo order hasn't arrived.... get a life your pair of bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if Brooke will do a boomerang from the delivery suite? I bloody hope not. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if Brooke will do a boomerang from the delivery suite? I bloody hope not. 😂
Thanks for that. I have a vision in my head now.
Baby crowning, baby disappearing, baby crowning, baby disappearing…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Becky needs to understand that not everyone wants to hear about Brookes pregnancy, why should any of her followers care?
I follow a few people who are pregnant and they always add a written story stating that they are about to talk about fertility/pregnancy or child birth & if people want to skip the stories to do so, yes we know it's not the instagrammers responsibility to sheild their followers, but it can be so triggering to some women out there, at least be mindful of what others could be going through when you have such a large following.
Not that Beggy or Brooke would care, they give zero fucks about anyone but themselves.

• Heart
I’m just wondering how they are fitting six people around the breakfast bar, not an island thing for Xmas dinner.? Also Brooke can’t go into labour as Beggy wants her Xmas dinner and half a cake, honestly never heard so much drivel come out of anyone’s mouth. ‘Obviously Brooke and Mac were early’ obvious to who.?

FYI Beggy I had a small bump and my midwife never mentioned it once as baby was a good size. I could still my feet looking down at nine months, she just makes a big deal out of everything

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m just wondering how they are fitting six people around the breakfast bar, not an island thing for Xmas dinner.? Also Brooke can’t go into labour as Beggy wants her Xmas dinner and half a cake, honestly never heard so much drivel come out of anyone’s mouth. ‘Obviously Brooke and Mac were early’ obvious to who.?

FYI Beggy I had a small bump and my midwife never mentioned it once as baby was a good size. I could still my feet looking down at nine months, she just makes a big deal out of everything
The whole ‘obviously’ thing gets on my left flap!!!!!! Bet she’s in that delivery suite more than joe will be, beggy boomeranging , Brooke pouting with the gas and air I can see it 😵💫😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what Mac thinks regarding all this fuss for the favourite child? When he goes round for tea he's "company" when golden child goes for tea she says Brooke.
I hate seeing clear favouritism & we all know it's because Mac isn't Jasons.

Reactions: 16
Ffs what planet is she on ,How dare Royal Mail strike but it’s ok for the Felixstowe dockers to strike resolved now I hear . But really Becky just get in the real world 🤦‍♀️🤬 who cares if your top hasn’t come on time ,who cares if you are waiting for yet another parcel. Much more important things in life right now . Materialistic old bag . sad that she didn’t even know when the next postal strike Dates are .

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I can't believe she said the posties have let her down...wow she is so out of bleeping touch with the real world it's scary.
You're a grown woman, the world does not revolve around you & your tatty candle & polyester cardigan.
bleeping blinkered witch, she gets right on my tits, self centred bleep!!!

Reactions: 28
Why does she think people are interested in receiving a crappy Believe Soul bauble? Tat.

Reactions: 13
They haven't let you down Becky, they are striking for better pay and working conditions!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Come on you followers, roll up and buy my crappy Believe shite. She’s got a bloody nerve!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.