Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollypocket7

What on earth are those rugs on the floor in every room? Look like dead badgers!! The flat looks like a mini version of Beckys house. Just awful with tat everywhere.. poor baby! She posted the nursery saying the most special room? It’s BASIC at best.. grey boring no personality whatsoever

Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Picks at her ear then uses the same finger to pick up crumbs off her plate
I think I'm going to be sick 🤮
And slapping her lips together whilst eating and talking, fucking hell she really is a grotty, grimey cunt 😤

• Sick
  • Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
If you'd only just started following her you'd think it was her first grandchild. Poor Eliza 😟

• Sad
Can Brookie not do anything for herself? Doesn’t look like she’s going to even attempt to get her own place! She’s just a big kid herself thinking this baby is a nice accessory by the looks of it

HMC

VIP Member
Remember when Beggy went to this much effort when Mac moved in with his girlfriend???

Nope…..me neither 🥴

Tell me you have a favourite child, without saying you have a favourite child 😬

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
On the beg for a new sofa for Brooke, do what a lot of young couples do and buy something second hand until they can get the sofa they want, I bet second hand is beneath them though.
She has so much going on but the ads don't stop, she still has to keep those pounds rolling in, she can fuck right off the greedy, grabby bitch.

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Joe clearly has no say in anything. We have helped our kids get a foot when they moved house but didn’t take over.
Their relationship won’t last he’s either not bothered and is letting them crack on and spend their money rather than his or he’s so controlled he would say anything

Dirty bitch eating her lunch, sticks her finger in her ear then touches her food whilst speak with her mouth full. She might be able to buy everything in b and m but you can’t buy class. She’s an absolute manic state

Last edited:
  • Sick
Did you catch they’ve moved the crib from tatty towers to junior’s new flat!

What was the point of even doing up that room as a nursery a couple of weeks ago then :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Can anyone remember the Christmas where jayyysun and brookie bless her didn't want Christmas Dinner so they just had a normal tea? No fancy stuff or anything !!! That was one weird set up...weeks of Xmas drivel and freebies and decor shite...to have Christmas dinner?!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Her house will be head to toe in 'Egyptian Cotton' in the new year. We all know how Beggy likes to copy others, even her own daughter.
Did she do all this when Mac & Phoebe started Iiving together? No, of course she didn't, because 1) Mac and Phoebe wouldn't allow her to take over and 2) Mac isn't Jason's, he isn't the golden child is he?!!!
She'll be putting up Brookes Christmas tree by the end of the week, you watch. I feel sorry for Joe, he's going to have that busybody taking over everything from now on!!

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking hell ANOTHER FREE tree!
Has she no shame at all, that 'We Are Christmas' gifted her a tree last year and the year before. She just can't say no can she? So fucking grabby and greedy, it's actually disgusting, especially in these times. She makes me sick.

It's the 30th October, I'm off on my holiday to Dubai tomorrow and Beggy is putting her fucking Christmas tree up, what a shambles her sad little life is 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart

Bobbie

Why is she doing this single handedly?
Where are Brooke and Joe? Winter Wonderland 👀
Where are his family ?
I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
It really is the weirdest set up
But tbf all this decorating and lugging and building furniture has cured her bad back and halted the menopause 😂

• Haha
  • Heart