Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tip of the day, don't filter your outfit when trying to sell it!

It's her insta hun outfit šŸ¤£ she looks terrible in it! Very unflattering on her. She has clearly gone for maternity chic to fit in šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tip of the day, don't filter your outfit when trying to sell it!

It's her insta hun outfit šŸ¤£ she looks terrible in it! Very unflattering on her. She has clearly gone for maternity chic to fit in šŸ˜†
Oh dear god I pray no one asks her when she is due šŸ˜‚šŸ˜±
We would never hear the end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So through out the day we have old beg with every Tom dick and harry / sprog in tow . Filming said people Thought this event was For said sprog aka spoiled brat of your own beggy nothing to do with you what so ever. So whatā€™s in it for brooky baby freebies because no way you would bother travelling that far if it did not involve something free . . . If itā€™s to do with sprog junior involve Brooke ffs . Whole point of the thing . . Oh just get in the bin .

Reactions: 4
Is this the company that gifted the new pram? It would explain why itā€™s more about grandma

Reactions: 5
So through out the day we have old beg with every Tom dick and harry / sprog in tow . Filming said people Thought this event was For said sprog aka spoiled brat of your own beggy nothing to do with you what so ever. So whatā€™s in it for brooky baby freebies because no way you would bother travelling that far if it did not involve something free . . . If itā€™s to do with sprog junior involve Brooke ffs . Whole point of the thing . . Oh just get in the bin .
It is absolutely nothing to do with Beggy, but she's making it her business because it means she can try and get freebies, content and get her engagement up.

It's embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Those 2 would go to the opening of an envelope....who in their right mind travels all that way to go to an 'event' like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She said obviously so many times in that last rambleā€¦obviously
Itā€™s always ā€˜obviouslyā€™ and ā€˜literallyā€™ ā€œI was literally just doing this/literally going to B&M/literally getting readyā€.

Youā€™re literally an illiterate twit Beggy.

• Haha
The number of times and incorrectly she uses ā€œobviouslyā€ is really getting on my tits does she not watch herself back and cringe?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was the same outfit just changed colour when she added a filter!
Just what everyone needs to see her and her princess with armfuls of freebies when we are all worried about rising costs!

• Angry
Absolutely sickening seeing this pair being gifted all this stuff....why just once can't a company gift things to people who are actually in need...like a single mum on a rough housing estate etc...this pair of freeloaders make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Absolutely sickening seeing this pair being gifted all this stuff....why just once can't a company gift things to people who are actually in need...like a single mum on a rough housing estate etc...this pair of freeloaders make me sick.
Brooke has just posted all her freebie haul. 10 slides šŸ‘€

• Sick
  • Wow
That p
This the real reason they went to the event, look at the bags of freebies, the two of them are just a pair oā€™begs!!
When I saw this photo and the reel I just had to come straight here. I nearly ended up commenting on it how disgusting they both are!

No shame! Loaded up with freebies! Beggy and Brooke will have grabbed everything they possibly can.

So many more deserving people who would need help but these companies just see the money through free advertising on Insta and the huns see the freebies. The companies don't see that these huns don't want to advertise their product, they want a freebie.

The reel šŸ¤® Baby Francis was so spoilt and gifted lots of amazing things to try šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They've travelled all that way, nearly 5 hours, so they could get some free baby bottles & a blanket & meet a couple of Z List celebrities.
Greedy Grabbing Desperate Cunts.

Reactions: 27
Absolutely shocking the amount of stuff theyā€™ve been gifted ā€¦ next week Becky will be telling us how to cut back in our food shopping by buying Aldis beans ā€¦ f right off

The hagā€™s Christmas countdown this morningā€¦ live from a charity shopā€™s stockroom by the looks of things :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She is literally burying herself in her own possessions. I guarantee all their freebies were just chucked on the floor or in the garage; she totally loses interest when she actually takes ownership, her addiction is to grabbing and acquiring more and more things. Bleak!

Reactions: 10
Why is Brooke having yet another bed ?? Isnā€™t it only a couple of years ago she had one from Arista with storage underneath . The money tree is certainly blossoming again isnā€™t it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.