Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Gutted that she's not come on to tell us all it's Christmas Eve and it's only one sleep until Christmas 😢
My kids are crying now, cheers Beggy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Star15sh

VIP Member
"The postmen have let us down today"

Stop standing up and being heard posties you've let becky evans down, now get back to work and deliver her parcel don't you know who she is? She's a famous Felixstowe instawanker

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Mutley98

VIP Member
People struggling to heat or eat and she’s showing off seven pairs of new balance trainers at roughly £100 a pair.! Twat.!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
When she said in her stories about brookeblessher wanting to have her hospital bag ready early just incase, she said obviously Joe was early. How the fuck is that obvious?! Non of us know the lad!

• Haha
  • Wow
And she’s logging off for a few days, tree down on Boxing Day as the lounge kitchen shoe room prepares for its 57th make over and the ornaments prepared to be spray painted…..

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
Also everyone around them is having their baby early so they'd better be prepared which is fine but she made it sound like a virus was going around and they may catch it...just because other babies have come early doesn't mean hers will

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
My grandchildren have never once featured on mine or my daughters social media, they both made that decision early on in their pregnancies and we have always respected their wishes.
My friends show their grandchildren in the school playground, wearing their uniform, in the bath...and I think sometimes it's just too much. Yes, take your pics but keep them within the family not for every Tom, Dick & Harry to look at online.

Hey Beggy, you know this morning you made out you don't earn from ads, how about explaining the restyle me affiliated links to your followers and explain what happens once someone presses that link and what happens for the next 30 days.
Come on be transparent, you'd not want to mislead your followers would you, Beggy 🤥
Spill!!

• Heart

Jem1975

“ Brook says I can close her hospital bag because it’s finished” my god how on earth is this girl going to manage on her own in a flat with a newborn baby the mind boggles!!🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Marylou

VIP Member
Wtf is the point of those CLEAR labelled bags? If there's a dummy in it, you're going to see cause the bag is, you know, CLEAR. Likewise with snacks, clothes etc...This reminds me of people labelling something like pasta on a clear glass jar, I honestly worry about society at times like this. Oh and the changing bag looks like a gym bag and the personalisation is just chavvy imo.

• Heart

Some People!

Chatty Member
I don't follow her as closely as many of you but when I see things popping off on here, I'm definitely straight onto her page to see what's up.

What I was struck by today was how so much of what she does - the DIY, the decorating, the early nights (and sometimes early mornings!), the projects, the shopping, the shocking ig addiction - It all seems to me to be in an effort to never be alone with her thoughts.
She's one of the many people who are a casualty of the misperception that self-worth is measured by productivity, so she's always seeking outlets for her manic energy in an effort to self-soothe and reassure herself that she's worth something by maintaining a state of busyness.
She can't even quietly get herself ready for the day, running through the plans for the day internally like we all do, she's got to say it out loud. To "an audience". Otherwise how will anyone know how busy she is and how productive she's been??

Obv she's also addicted to the validation and adoration she gets from ig, and the high she gets from shopping/ consumption, the bragging makes her feel bigger & better, etc...

I wonder what she's avoiding in the quiet times? Loneliness? Sadness? Lack of personal fulfilment? Regrets? Grief? Dissatisfaction?

• Heart

Marylou

VIP Member
Previous thread

In a time of global crisis with inflation rising and people struggling to pay bills/put food on the table, Beggy pretended to care for a wet minute to up engagement.

She was soon back to manic, unnecessary spending on her usual tat.

Did Vegas even happen? Blink and you missed it cause it was that exciting. Beggy gambled, won $1000 but probably spent more to actually win. Jason went on a bike ride with a friend whilst Beggy shopped for chocolate, sweets and Christmas decorations.

Brookeblessher is having a "lazy baby" apparently, wonder where that stems from?

Christmas decor for 2022 is black with a splash of candy cane thrown in.

The usual Soul candle #ads, linked purchases and non support of local businesses continues.

I picked my thread title since I didn't see any other most liked suggestions, please correct me if I'm wrong.

OMG how could I forget that she's giving up a clothes room for a nursery, that deserves a thread of its own 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Why were they having to drop Brooke's shopping off? She's pregnant not physically disabled. She has her own car so it's not like she would've been relying on public transport or taxis. The way Beggy treats that girl, it makes Brooke seem like the poster child for the phrase 'she's a kid having a kid', I'm embarrassed for her.

At Brooke's age, my sister was pregnant with her first, completing her final year of uni, worked and had been in her own place since for 2 years. Oh and she decorated her baby's room herself (and paid for it all herself).

• Heart
Reactions: 25