Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he is paying for it !!!! Really beggy is he tho, or is it like my company that they pay into bupa and we pay a small contribution in taxes. Then we pay £200 to see the consultant and take it from there. We also get the £200 back via our tax’s. Suppose it sounds good tho don’t it, I could have said I paid to have my knee operation but I didn’t did I the company pay really. bleeping twit.
If he's a docker like my ex then he paid into private medical insurance and then you can go private at no big cost. No need to brag about "paying for it" she's such a show off isn't she and then moaning it might interfere with Xmas. 😳 There's news saying cancer waiting times have doubled and here's beggy moaning about having to wait til end November. She's such an out of touch beggy idiot. Who are her followers who actually lap her content up???

Reactions: 6
Does she only have those 2 photos of her and Jason together? She uses them on his birthday every year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
why does she think people care 🥱🥱
Well I mean she did break that social media black out day because she was concerned about the mental health of her followers who rely on her stories. Seems she can stay off it when she wants though, to hell with them then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not watched her for a few weeks. Just had a quick scroll through to see what I’ve missed! Not much apart from a dull looking Xmas tree by the look of it 😂😂 she’s so bleeping boring!

Reactions: 3
Where’s Wally? I mean where’s Becky 🤔
I can’t possibly start my day not knowing how many sleeps till Christmas……..😂😂😂 bliss she has slept in 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hanging out of her arse no doubt after yesterday..
The old sloth must be still in her pit .

Reactions: 4
"Mrs Christmas" can't even be arsed to put any effort into her Christmas countdown!

Reactions: 9
Her Instagram account has gone downhill. I was surprised that she was even going to go a Christmas countdown as she really doesn’t bother much now. She’s only in it for the freebies and the money. It shows!

Where is she …has she been buried under the mountains and mountains of toot in that house finally

• Haha
Was it today that Jason was seeing a consultant about his shoulder 🤔 Hope it went well for him because I wouldn't wish ill health on anyone.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.