Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry my drawing skill not great 😂😂 but grandma in Little red Riding hood sprang to mind when I seen the big dope beggar in bed...
She begged enough for that bedding and is she now getting paid to promote it ? Should we all email hotels now and say how Fab their bedding is , will we who pay for hotels get a freebie!!! Not even a big 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 reply from them would we get.
This one is nothing been transparent about earning from ad’s promotions, never declares gifts . Stacey Solomon has been told off by ASA for this ! This ole crow is getting away with way too much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My mum kept a cot at her house when I had my first, strange she’s got rid of hers when she’s supposed to be having him/her when Brooke goes back to work 🤭

Reactions: 6
My spare room is set up for when my family stay, a double and a single and soon getting bunk beds

My spare room is set up for when my family stay, a double and a single and soon getting bunk beds

So granny of the year won’t be having any sleepovers for golden grandchild either

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Oops sorry for multiples 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So Brookie Bless her has done the nursery reveal. She has the same radiator cover as Beggy has all over her house, only the nursery has electric heaters which will clearly say DO NOT COVER!
D8205E1C-4552-4F8F-BF92-BBBF3228F7B0.png
B6446AD1-394F-4BA9-8987-30965EE0E82A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Not seen much of dawn and Shelley lately. Have they fallen out ?
I don’t think so. I swear she said she was coming over for a cuppa last week. Looking at Dawn’s Instagram she’s been quite busy. Think she’s binned off ole Bex. 🤪

Reactions: 4
I don’t think so. I swear she said she was coming over for a cuppa last week. Looking at Dawn’s Instagram she’s been quite busy. Think she’s binned off ole Bex. 🤪
How she’s mates with her though !!??

I had rad covers until my plumber told my husband they were not recommended (don’t ask me why as I can’t remember the reason) we have since got rid and I have used black rad paint on them and they look sooooooooo much better (my walls are cream/white) than having them covered! As for having one covering an electric heater that’s bleeping stupid and totally irresponsible! Bit like the wood as a splash back in Beggy’s kitchen! Which she said she doesn’t use the back hobs but then posted a pic of saucepans on the beach hob! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.