Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted = Ad/PR needed on the post Bragga because you are advertising for Richard Haworth (goodness knows why) and secondly you will make money off your code

Transparency is everything

I'm sure the goose down was £150....for a duvet in the cost of living crisis! But this old hag does care because it was free for her!

The fake sleeping....🤣🤣🤣 it shows she doesn't really know how to showcase her gifted items, and it's all rush with her to get it on the gram. Even the post doesn't make sense! It's like a ramble rather than an ad.

Reactions: 6
She couldn't even answer what thread count the bed linen was???!!!!!
Too busy ripping open her free goodies the grabbing witch. 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She couldn't even answer what thread count the bed linen was???!!!!!
Too busy ripping open her free goodies the grabbing witch. 😡😡😡
I saw that too!

If you are going to advertise something on Insta surely you look at your products
Like most of the huns though, she's not in it for the advertising and having to answer her followers questions about the item, she just wants the freebies! That gives her a buzz and keeps her going on the Gram!
These companies I think get wrapped up in free exposure and get gift happy!

Reactions: 4
can we talk about how out of date this thread title is already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the old trout stopped giving a fk about Christmas in mid November and is fully over it now! I bet we don't even get a SCHWEET TREE this side of 2023 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please please please start writing proper, you are so illiterate, if you are going to promote things, have the decency to be professional.
And that fake sleep makes you look like more of a head than you already are.
Good morning and bye. 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Please please please start writing proper, you are so illiterate, if you are going to promote things, have the decency to be professional.
And that fake sleep makes you look like more of a head than you already are.
Good morning and bye. 😘
The snoring was probably due to the drink her and Dawny got through last night not the bedding!

Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness this photo is hilarious can you imagine a grown arse woman taking a picture of herself pretending to be asleep my god she’s crackers😂😂
Not 2nite Jayyyson. I is sleeping princess new bed cover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The way she speaks and writes irritates the life out of me!! She is so thick, how is she relatable when she is so dumb!! And the pretend sleeping, oh my days what a twit!! These companies need their heads examined working with this moron!!

Reactions: 18
She is as thick as 2 short planks....an empty headed vacous air head....only interested in grabbing as much as she can....so glad she is not in my family.

Reactions: 12
I can’t bear to watch a lot of her stories, but has there been mention of Joe lately?🤔🤔 she always says ‘Brooke’s new places and never ‘their or Brooke and Jo’🕵️‍♀️
Yes where has daddy Joe vanished to 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes where has daddy Joe vanished to 🤷🏽‍♀️
Yes don’t see nothing of kiddo joe lately. Gone if he has got any sence. trip to winter wonderland no where to be seen. Funny we see nothing of him .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.