Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't have enough hours in the day
Is she kidding? 🙄
What is making her so damn busy that she is busier than the rest of the population!
I work full time and I work shifts
I can fit everything in I need to do! I'm sat watching something on Netflix now but I'll turn it off at 10am do some housework, shower , lunch and go to work
The woman is absolutely flipping delusional!

Reactions: 12
I honestly don’t get all that cheap shite jewellery! Why? She has obviously got addiction problems

She insults every full time worker when she goes on about 'not enough hours in a day' tit.
God only bleeping knows how she'd get on if she had young kids or was also caring for someone else & having to work, cook, clean, shop, organise Christmas and everything else that needs doing this time of year.
I've said it before & I'll say it again, she is a lazy bleep who wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her bleeping ugly mouth.
She still has time for hair, nails, eyelashes & tattoo removals as well as gallivanting though doesn't she?!!! 😤

Reactions: 23
‘Madness madness madness’ is how she describes generational changes that have saved babies lives? Ugh she makes me ill.

seatbelts weren’t a thing when I was a baby, absolute madness we’re buying rear facing CE seats etc these days. I’m 43 and have a 26, 20, 18 and 5 year old. Yes things have changed FOR IMPROVEMENTS IN SAFETY ffs!

meanwhile she’s more than happy to enjoy all the ever increasing Christmas (insta) traditions that weren’t a thing madness, madness, madness.

She insults every full time worker when she goes on about 'not enough hours in a day' tit.
God only bleeping knows how she'd get on if she had young kids or was also caring for someone else & having to work, cook, clean, shop, organise Christmas and everything else that needs doing this time of year.
I've said it before & I'll say it again, she is a lazy bleep who wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in her bleeping ugly mouth.
She still has time for hair, nails, eyelashes & tattoo removals as well as gallivanting though doesn't she?!!! 😤
This. I work full time and volunteer at a food bank in December. I have a 5 year old and have managed to do lots of nice Christmassy things with her. What do I sacrifice? Time for myself (because I’m not a selfish twit)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s seriously buying rip offs of Van Cleef Arpels…. Yea cos no one is going to believe thats a real one when they cost 3k plus! Also she really needs to understand about counterfeit goods???

Jason has a Bicep 💪 folks 🙈🙈🙈 and they went private 😳 like who is actually interested in me Mr Wiggins? Who gives a rats ass f🤬🤬k .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I pitty the fool who wears knock off jewellery
I had to laugh when she said that the links keep disappearing 😂 Yes, they probably keep getting taken down because it’s all fake Cartier, Hermes and Van Cleef!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jason doesn't want the surgery and not because he has to take off work to recover for 8 weeks but because they won't be able to get rid of any dodgy money in the pub/bookies till and they'll be skint

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jason doesn't want the surgery and not because he has to take off work to recover for 8 weeks but because they won't be able to get rid of any dodgy money in the pub/bookies till and they'll be skint
Yep, remember those dodgy shipping containers won’t open themselves 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I mean, all jokes aside it is kind of sus isn’t it! Compare and contrast to the hag’s barely concealed joy at being on furlong!

Reactions: 7
I never post usually but she’s just pissed me off so so much today, going on about how mentally draining her life is- today was my fifth 14 hours shift in a row and I’m now in A&E with my daughter who is having her second miscarriage in 2 months and she’s off to her mates for the night and never does a full days work- how can she sit there and moan - I’m just amazed she is so ignorant to real life problems!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I never post usually but she’s just pissed me off so so much today, going on about how mentally draining her life is- today was my fifth 14 hours shift in a row and I’m now in A&E with my daughter who is having her second miscarriage in 2 months and she’s off to her mates for the night and never does a full days work- how can she sit there and moan - I’m just amazed she is so ignorant to real life problems!!
I'm so sorry about your news, I know how hard it is having to watch your daughter go through something so heartbreaking, sending you both lots of love 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Big hug hun so sorry to hear this 😪

Reactions: 4
Shes so thick...and why does she do that thing with her hair when shes doing a story first thing in the morning...its like shes trying to add volume at the roots...its really odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Shes so thick...and why does she do that thing with her hair when shes doing a story first thing in the morning...its like shes trying to add volume at the roots...its really odd.
It boils my piss when she does that😂 as if that could make her birds nest any better!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.