Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she say she'd be quiet for a couple of days because she "had alot on" when really they were going away with friends. Talk about attention seeking!

Reactions: 14
The free bedding made me so angry I couldn’t even come here to rant. She is disgusting as are the companies that contribute to this waste of space lifestyle.
I’m watching her less and less as she just infuriates me with all the obvious begging. She must lie in bed thinking “ what can I ask for next?”

Reactions: 13
So the bed linen company can re post her stories & reply to questions on her post, yet they still can't bleeping reply to my email!!

As for the bedding, I really hope Dolly scoots her arse across the bed & excretes a trail of anal gland sap all over Beggys pillow cases 🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why does she need to video the toilet blocks, showers the sinks, and the launderette? Honestly this woman is so sad! Get a life Becky! Stop living it through an app! Most camp sites have these facilities! It's nothing new! People can look for themselves if they are interesting in going. Judith Chalmers eat your heart out!
Also why is she tagging the site? Does she want her own toilet block? Sink? Launderette?
The mind boggles!

• Heart
  • Haha
Blows my mind that a woman of 43 is blown away by camp site toilets! How on Earth do you get to that age without going camping in some shape or form? Shows what a pathetic life she leads because it really is the simple things in life like camping with your children that are the best.

Reactions: 12
She's never lived has she? The most mundane things blow her tiny little mind.
Imagine creaming your knickers over a shower block & an onsite launderette 😂😂😂

• Haha
She's finally seeing what everyone else does or has done!!! It's called family holidays and memories you materialistic old trout.
Although..going back there in summer when the showers are full and busy is a whole new experience. But....welcome to the real world!!!

Also...please don't say she's tagging them for a freebie stay later next year... 😡😡😡

She'll be off in her new camper van and new bedding 🤣...with Jaysuuns bike in the back in a bike rack and dolly

Reactions: 5
We go to kelling Heath every year camping, it’s lovely. Makes me laugh how shocked she is at how nice campsites are nowadays. We have so many around Suffolk and Norfolk, beautiful coastline and little old towns and villages she could visit. She lives such a sheltered boring life she has no idea the lovely places on her doorstep. All she cares about is getting pissed in Dawn’s shed or the pier, going to shopping outlet or primark. Taking the dog over the field or the endless pointless treatments that do nothing for her. Fresh air, wholesome free days out is what she needs

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We go to kelling Heath every year camping, it’s lovely. Makes me laugh how shocked she is at how nice campsites are nowadays. We have so many around Suffolk and Norfolk, beautiful coastline and little old towns and villages she could visit. She lives such a sheltered boring life she has no idea the lovely places on her doorstep. All she cares about is getting pissed in Dawn’s shed or the pier, going to shopping outlet or primark. Taking the dog over the field or the endless pointless treatments that do nothing for her. Fresh air, wholesome free days out is what she needs
Kelling Heath is lovely. I live in Norwich and my friend has a static at Kelling and I have relatives who live in Holt. Such lovely areas to stay in & so much to see/do locally 🥰

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to video the toilet blocks, showers the sinks, and the launderette? Honestly this woman is so sad! Get a life Becky! Stop living it through an app! Most camp sites have these facilities! It's nothing new! People can look for themselves if they are interesting in going. Judith Chalmers eat your heart out!
Also why is she tagging the site? Does she want her own toilet block? Sink? Launderette?
The mind boggles!
Same reason the hag tags anybody or anything, trying to swing a freebie or a discount! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Unbelievable how little she has done in her life . Excited over a shower block and sinks … Jesus wept 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The mind boggles!
Everything she does, it’s like an alien visiting Earth for the first time. Bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She is so weird!!! She has no idea what a normal life is, how can she be so excited about a shower block and some sinks, really!! What goes on in that stupid head of hers, of course she wants a camper van after spending 2 nights in one. She always wants what everyone else has or she has to copy what someone else has done, she has no mind of her own, the only things she thinks about are shopping, getting her nails done, getting her eyelashes done, shopping, Christmas, Brookes baby and painting, what a sad life she leads!! And Beggy no one is the slightest bit jealous of your life, as its pathetic!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did you catch they’ve moved the crib from tatty towers to junior’s new flat!

What was the point of even doing up that room as a nursery a couple of weeks ago then :rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.