Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh stop itching your hair you manky ol cow 🤢 she’s got a sad life still buying sweatshop clothes as well 🤬

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she’s lost her Mrs Christmas title. No mention of anything Christmas related for weeks! Only discount codes, ads, sales, kerching in my wallet, come on you followers, buy buy buy!!

Reactions: 21
So she cleared the wardrobe room out, got rid of loads of stuff, turned it into a nursery, it's no longer a nursery its now storing baby stuff, then when the baby is born she's turning it back into a wardrobe room. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she cleared the wardrobe room out, got rid of loads of stuff, turned it into a nursery, it's no longer a nursery its now storing baby stuff, then when the baby is born she's turning it back into a wardrobe room. 🤯🤯🤯
Unbelievable. They literally have money to burn.

Reactions: 5
Do her followers really message her asking what she is doing with her spare room?
duck sakes who gives a tit, we all know it will be jam packed with tat again before January is out anyway. Those brain dead followers need to get a grip of themselves, they're an embarrassment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cannot stand that twit
Yea coz we all have two spare rooms!!! She’s a bone head!!
And why is the radiator cover still on in nursery
God she a horrid creature

Reactions: 2
At which point the hag can make over another room as the nursery, beg for freebies and have another Insta REVEAWWWWWL. God help us!
This is guaranteed to happen. I can’t imagine Brooke living on her own, let alone looking after a baby. Either that or they’ll be a new bf moved in within the year.

Reactions: 15
Why were they having to drop Brooke's shopping off? She's pregnant not physically disabled. She has her own car so it's not like she would've been relying on public transport or taxis. The way Beggy treats that girl, it makes Brooke seem like the poster child for the phrase 'she's a kid having a kid', I'm embarrassed for her.

At Brooke's age, my sister was pregnant with her first, completing her final year of uni, worked and had been in her own place since for 2 years. Oh and she decorated her baby's room herself (and paid for it all herself).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“ Brook says I can close her hospital bag because it’s finished” my god how on earth is this girl going to manage on her own in a flat with a newborn baby the mind boggles!!🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
“ Brook says I can close her hospital bag because it’s finished” my god how on earth is this girl going to manage on her own in a flat with a newborn baby the mind boggles!!🙄🙄
Madness isnt it.

Reactions: 3
I can see it now. One week after baby has been born.

Brooke had to move back home because the baby wakes every three hours and she isn’t getting any sleep bless’er. “
😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Snacks and juice in her hospital bag 😂 for her day out
God she treats her like she is ten bet she’s a right monster in law!!

Reactions: 8
First World problems in the evans household...a parcel didn't turn up so will be coming on the next delivery 🤦🏻‍♀️
The more I hear about Brooke moving out the more I believe she's done it purely to get single parent benefits...leaving all her stuff at home and still keeping her bedroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.