Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whitetable19

Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the fuck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
My son’s orthodontist has always had very clear signs stating no photography or filming of the staff or treatment. I guess they’ve never had a celeb like Beggy from the Docks though.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

YorkshireMrs

OMG she’s winding me up badly this week, more than normal 🤣

But she’s ranting this morning about how fake Instagram is with its filters and edited pics etc, and wishing she could tell girls not to believe all that......AND while she’s ranting she’s using a bloody filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gosh Beggy you really are the dimmest of the lot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
She is just so thoughtless. Fine, she doesn’t like the wine, why have to broadcast it?
Beggy, isn’t your mantra ‘if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all’?
If someone did a story about how awful her candle was and suggesting she stick to her day job, she’d be calling troll!!!!!
Honestly she’s such a hypocrite. Her poor friend must be embarrassed.

Or if a friend she gifted a sweet slab to did a story on how shit she thought it was? She’s a very nasty woman who can’t take it but thinks nothing of dishing out the criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Snookie

Its all for attention with Old Begster. I work in a hospital and see patients of all ages getting ready to go in for diagnostic procedures to see if they have cancer.... now they are nervous, the fear in their faces is horrible to see. Then there's this bawbag who makes a song and dance about dental work which she has chosen to put herself through. Go take your face for a shite Beggy... you've pissed me right off today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mutley98

VIP Member
Beggy’s stories this morning 🤦‍♀️ Head straight to tattle.!
All her photos are filtered, she’s forever having nail, hair, now teeth appointments and had Botox in the strive for perfection. Her daughter is forever posing and filtering pictures.! What an absolute hypocrite.!
she also takes ‘staged’ pictures of her house, not like some but is showing off what she has and has got
She is completely oblivious to how stupid she makes herself sound and look

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Her eating disorder is clearly back in full swing and has her totally gripped. Incredibly sad really. Seems the stress of being ‘insta famous’ really isn’t worth it - not when it affects your physical and mental health. I continued to follow her because it was entertaining car crash viewing. Now it’s uncomfortable to watch. Her tutorials are on a completely different level.. totally uncoordinated like everything has to be done at 90mph in case someone else gets in there before her. I think our Beggy needs strangers on the internet to validate her worthiness and she’s shit scared it’s all going to end but she’s hanging on by a thread.

Just to add.. Becky it’s not going to happen for you, you’re not going to make a fortune through insta... Delete your social media apps. Take a break. Enjoy your Christmas and get yourself well. Instagram will still be here next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That stupid shrimp tree?! Wtf?! Did anyone notice the gaps where you could see the white polystyrene? I’d be embarrassed to give that as a gift. Begs is desperately trying to hit the 100k mark before Xmas, and it appears to be at the expense of her health may I add.

thing is if we msged her with genuine concerns we’d be called trolling and be blocked. Sad really isn’t it.

Thread suggestion;-
Beggy shrimping up a tree, we wish she’d eat her bloody tea!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
£1000 worth of gifts, I'm "visioning": Shrimp tree, buzz sweatshirt, one minky, ferrero rocher sweet Christmas pudding, "belive" mini candle, spare gonk, recipe for coleslaw, £5 off Livya's boutik, an old make up brush to clean your candles and a pair of flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Please link the thread to the last thread, do not use titles with curse words or it will be left at just a number. Mod.

Becky (the builder) got a 3rd shed and pulled a sickie to paint it.
Jaysun had a few days away on a bike ride.
Daughter: Brookieblessher got fillers (she's 19).
It was Becky's birthday (yawn). It's Mac's birthday next. Oh and it was her Granddaughter's 1st birthday.
Becky is watching Des (it's based on a real story!)
She's awaiting a new dressing table from Ikea.
It was suggested that Becky works for 85 minutes a week 😂
Becky wasn't pleased with something from Robert Days, but still likes Abbott Loin watches.
The Gonks are taking over.

I forgot Chester draws ......

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32