Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s meant to put her mask back on after treatment my son has been to the orthodontist during this time and only has the mask off while having his braces emotes and retainers fitted. There is also NO social distancing.
masks are to be worn in all communal area’s.
Stairwells, hallways, corner shop. Not as and when chosen. They are breaking Covid rules but being huddled together for a picture, and Becky NOT having g any procedure done so should be wearing a mask.
My hubby is a dentist. Masks are put on as they’re leaving the surgery room. Yes in the waiting room however waiting rooms aren’t being used at present in his practice. Clients are booked in where there’s a staggered arrival . They come in front door, go to the appointment surgery room and then leave out the back door. I’m not wanting to be a stickler but honestly this isn’t flouting any rules. As I said yes it was stupid for them to do a photo which probably was taken as she got up from chair ( it’s obviously in the room she’s had treatment ) . Believe me I’m not a fan of Becky, this is stupidity rather than law breaking

She’s meant to put her mask back on after treatment my son has been to the orthodontist during this time and only has the mask off while having his braces emotes and retainers fitted. There is also NO social distancing.
masks are to be worn in all communal area’s.
Stairwells, hallways, corner shop. Not as and when chosen. They are breaking Covid rules but being huddled together for a picture, and Becky NOT having g any procedure done so should be wearing a mask.
She’s had her Invisalign fitted, the mask has to be off for that or they’d not get into the patients mouth. 😂

Reactions: 4
I'm surprised she was allowed her phone due to all the covid regulations as well as having the photo with the dentist!

When I went for a filling 2 weeks ago, I walked in with a mask, as my belongings got took off me and put in a plastic box and I was taken to a room where my dentist was in full PPE not just a mask he had the full works on! It was all very professional. After my filling I got asked to put my mask on and left with the dental nurse

It was all so rushed I forgot to ask him for a selfie though for my insta 🙄🙄 that photo is seriously cringe and unprofessional I think! Who the hell does that! And yes who does she think she is!

It's her latest fad, it won't last and we will get some excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My son’s orthodontist has always had very clear signs stating no photography or filming of the staff or treatment. I guess they’ve never had a celeb like Beggy from the Docks though.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
🎶Don't be fooled by the tat that I've bought, I'm still, I'm still Beggy from the docks 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thread suggestion:-

Beggy from the docks too skinny to fit in her new frocks, Xmas countdown is such a bore have a wash you dirty ........ 🙊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

£4K braces and a house full of gonks
Dontcha know who I am, I’m Beggy from the docks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
My hubby is a dentist. Masks are put on as they’re leaving the surgery room. Yes in the waiting room however waiting rooms aren’t being used at present in his practice. Clients are booked in where there’s a staggered arrival . They come in front door, go to the appointment surgery room and then leave out the back door. I’m not wanting to be a stickler but honestly this isn’t flouting any rules. As I said yes it was stupid for them to do a photo which probably was taken as she got up from chair ( it’s obviously in the room she’s had treatment ) . Believe me I’m not a fan of Becky, this is stupidity rather than law breaking

She’s had her Invisalign fitted, the mask has to be off for that or they’d not get into the patients mouth. 😂
The point has Clearly gone over your head, no social distancing in this dental practice while they huddle together for an insta pic 🤯🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
clearly every practice is different and some are stickler with others regarding masks.
BUT where did I say she needed the mask on during the procedure, I’ll think you’ll find i said
It should have been put back on as soon as the procedure and checks was done.
As beggy says opinions are like belly buttons we all have then and that’s mine. 👌🏻

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion- Beggy from the dock of the bay, how long do we think the Invisalign will stay!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You'd think she'd be used to her mouth being open for long periods of times, I mean she never shuts the duck up rambling shite

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You'd think she'd be used to her mouth being open for long periods of times, I mean she never shuts the duck up rambling shite
Haha!! 😂 I can sympathise with the aching and pain, but SHE chose to put herself through it for vanity reasons because although her teeth are ugly, they don't seem bad as in unhealthy, so she needs to stop moaning and get on with it! 🙄 But I honestly don't think she'll last and has probably got it on a payment scheme knowing she'd struggle....

Reactions: 3
Christ I thought it would take longer than a day to have her moan about it. Her dentist should have explained about the pressure of the Invisalign and she should have read forums on it, as there’s plenty. I do hope she doesn’t give up as she will never live it down. Silly woman, very silly woman

Reactions: 6
I highly doubt they’ve just shelled out money like that. A lot of people get it on credit.

Reactions: 4
Those bleeping wet mouth noises shes making today are giving me the bleeping rage man. What did she expect when her teeth are being forced into a different shape? Course there will be a little discomfort or pain....christ almighty.

Reactions: 16
Not even been an hour and she’s bleeping moaning about them!
She chose to do this to for content and to brag about what’s she purchased now
They will definitely be out before they should be

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.