Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please link the thread to the last thread, do not use titles with curse words or it will be left at just a number. Mod.

Becky (the builder) got a 3rd shed and pulled a sickie to paint it.
Jaysun had a few days away on a bike ride.
Daughter: Brookieblessher got fillers (she's 19).
It was Becky's birthday (yawn). It's Mac's birthday next. Oh and it was her Granddaughter's 1st birthday.
Becky is watching Des (it's based on a real story!)
She's awaiting a new dressing table from Ikea.
It was suggested that Becky works for 85 minutes a week πŸ˜‚
Becky wasn't pleased with something from Robert Days, but still likes Abbott Loin watches.
The Gonks are taking over.

I forgot Chester draws ......

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve unfollowed her now, I can’t stand her and seeing her face and her spending habits and her eyeballing her own breasts up all the time and chatting tit was just winding me up πŸ˜‘

Reactions: 29
I’ve unfollowed her now, I can’t stand her and seeing her face and her spending habits and her eyeballing her own breasts up all the time and chatting tit was just winding me up πŸ˜‘
Ah is that what she is doing? I wondered why she constantly looks at the floor 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Parking my arse here for more adventures of Beggy the bodger, the coffin dodger 🀭

I predict this week she will build the new Ikea furniture and have ANOTHER sort out of her stinky flip flop room!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Parking my arse here for more adventures of Beggy the bodger, the coffin dodger 🀭

I predict this week she will build the new Ikea furniture and have ANOTHER sort out of her stinky flip flop room!!
Ha ! Let's all predict something ....
Following on from you, I think she'll decide she doesn't like the remaining stuff in the flip flop room so will change it all round again, decorate and buy different furniture again

There's 2 accounts she follows who are doing bedrooms at the moment. She'll have to jump on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 10
I had to go and have a look ( stalk ) her insta and WHO IS SHE!!! Woah she absolutely lurves herself a teensy bit dont she??!! And my god i dont mean to sound bitchy ( well......) but i was expecting her to be early 50's but she's just turned 42!!! Beckstar do yourself a favour and cut that ratty hair off, its aging you luv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please link the thread to the last thread, do not use titles with curse words or it will be left at just a number. Mod.

Becky (the builder) got a 3rd shed and pulled a sickie to paint it.
Jaysun had a few days away on a bike ride.
Daughter: Brookieblessher got fillers (she's 19).
It was Becky's birthday (yawn). It's Mac's birthday next. Oh and it was her Granddaughter's 1st birthday.
Becky is watching Des (it's based on a real story!)
She's awaiting a new dressing table from Ikea.
It was suggested that Becky works for 85 minutes a week πŸ˜‚
Becky wasn't pleased with something from Robert Days, but still likes Abbott Loin watches.
The Gonks are taking over.

I forgot Chester draws ......

Apologies all - I used s**t in the title. Highest likes title "Don't be fooled by the s++t that I've got, I'm still 3 sheds Becky from the block"

Here's the link from the last thread.

• Haha

Yes!! Another load of stories with her mountain of clothes taking over every other room, ending with it looking more or less the same as it did before.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I clicked on her profile the other day for the first time in months. It was a happy birthday to me post rammed full of balloons (which she clearly bought and inflated herself). So self absorbed.

Reactions: 12
I had to go and have a look ( stalk ) her insta and WHO IS SHE!!! Woah she absolutely lurves herself a teensy bit dont she??!! And my god i dont mean to sound bitchy ( well......) but i was expecting her to be early 50's but she's just turned 42!!! Beckstar do yourself a favour and cut that ratty hair off, its aging you luv!!
Don't worry, we are all a bit bitchy here! πŸ˜‚ But I have always said it's a case of seeing through the bullshit if these Insta clowns! 😑 And yeh, the hair is a mess - her natural hair and hairstyle was much better and suited her. I think the extentions will be out by Christmas, all the wind and rain will turn them into matted balls! 🀒

So yeh.... 😏

Reactions: 11
Why. Does. She. Talk. Like. This.? Go. About. Your. Day. Beggy. We. Don't. Care. What. You. Are. Doing. πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I.hope.you.are.all.ok.and.slept.well.
State of it this morning πŸ‘€
duck - Halloween has come early! 😱

Wtf she ordered from ikea?? Never watched it yesterday
A dressing table, some sort of beauty shelving (I think) and she ordered Brooke a unit πŸ™„

What happened to the electric bike?
It's probably still in the packaging in one of the lockers in her storage facility, doubt it's even been looked at! πŸ™„

Reactions: 5

It's gonna be a bingo for you tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck - Halloween has come early! 😱

A dressing table, some sort of beauty shelving (I think) and she ordered Brooke a unit πŸ™„

It's probably still in the packaging in one of the lockers in her storage facility, doubt it's even been looked at! πŸ™„
No way!!! Money to burn the absolute gremlin, she already has 15 dressing tables πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 8
So the summer house is done, the IKEA desk has arrived. I wonder what her next project will be for October!

Reactions: 12
No way!!! Money to burn the absolute gremlin, she already has 15 dressing tables πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
It's not the right size and fit, though! πŸ™„ Her furniture will be up as soon as it's been delivered, she won't do it over the weekend, like she said yesterday, she's too damn eager!

Reactions: 5
So the summer house is done, the IKEA desk has arrived. I wonder what her next project will be for October!
She will start the xmas decs!!!

It's not the right size and fit, though! πŸ™„ Her furniture will be up as soon as it's been delivered, she won't do it over the weekend, like she said yesterday, she's too damn eager!
Do we sense a sick day coming??🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.