Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! Her lights aren’t in ‘zinc’
Omg I just came to say this! is she really this dumb or is she playing up for “ oh Becky you’re so silly” vibe...
ffs she really needs to learn English all over again!

It's bloody terrible! 😂 How IS Brooke employed? FFS! 😂
Christ knows but I know I wouldn’t be showing my hair if it had been butchered like that!
mid be devastated.... brook is clearly NOTA cut out for the hairdressing life 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See Brooke’s desperately loving the extra pennies. Swipe up for my top, swipe up for my trousers, swipe up for my trainers, swipe up to give me a clip round the ear hole! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Tried to make a Christmas pudding with a farerro Roche ( I cant spell it 😳😂)
Clearly shows she ripping off the idea again, how would she even think she could make one with something so small... class A twit!

Reactions: 3
Omg I just came to say this! is she really this dumb or is she playing up for “ oh Becky you’re so silly” vibe...
ffs she really needs to learn English all over again!

Christ knows but I know I wouldn’t be showing my hair if it had been butchered like that!
mid be devastated.... brook is clearly NOTA cut out for the hairdressing life 😂😂😂
Haha damn right she isn't! 😂 I think she mainly does extentions, from the photos I've seen, which do look good, so yeah.... stick to that, Brookieeeee 😂

Wowzers top corner was mid April bottom corner July and today’s pic - she needs serious help and quickly
Omg! She’s like an actual skeleton now! Why does the family or friends not step in and help her ? Very sad indeed.

• Wow
Someone literally said yesterday or the day before about her making that chocolate orange thing and she’s done it today 😂 doesn’t read here thought

edit- to add, I just read the chocolate orange comment back and think I may have got it wrong 😩 ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg! She’s like an actual skeleton now! Why does the family or friends not step in and help her ? Very sad indeed.
I wonder if her eating problems have returned? Especially since someone said in here earlier they passed her in a HB/B&M and she looked tiny!

Reactions: 2
OMG!! Just came here to ask!? Is Brookie 🤢 actually a qualified hairdresser??!!! Beggys cut looks absolutely horrendous!!!! It looks so stringy and all different lengths!!!!

OMG!! Just came here to ask!? Is Brookie 🤢 actually a qualified hairdresser??!!! Beggys cut looks absolutely horrendous!!!! It looks so stringy and all different lengths!!!!
no she’s not, yet she’s been in training for over 4 years....... wonder why!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Brookieblessher cut her Maws hair with a stone? It's actual tragic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She chats about Jacqueline Jossa as though they're best mates.
Beggy did that just for Jac to show it in her stories so she gains more followers 🙄

Why didn't you give your mate Mrs Hinch a mention when she got to 3 million, Beggy? 🤔

Reactions: 14
Someone literally said yesterday or the day before about her making that chocolate orange thing and she’s done it today 😂 doesn’t read here thought

edit- to add, I just read the chocolate orange comment back and think I may have got it wrong 😩 ffs
It was me hahaha 😂 she’s never made one before as she would have shared the life out of it 🤣
I made one last year and it was a pain in the arse if the chocolate is too runny they fall off and once it’s all set it’s rock hard literally have to smash it apart!

No words, the state of that I’d be embarrassed to give that out for a present! 🥴

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.