Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the duck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
OMG she’s winding me up badly this week, more than normal 🤣

But she’s ranting this morning about how fake Instagram is with its filters and edited pics etc, and wishing she could tell girls not to believe all that......AND while she’s ranting she’s using a bloody filter 🤦🏼‍♀️

Gosh Beggy you really are the dimmest of the lot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You are not telling the truth Beggy, you do not have 20,000 tons of washing to do! Although, maybe if she washed everything she owns it could well be that much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she feel the need to to bang on about instagram not being real! We’re not stupid we know!!

Reactions: 12
Beggy’s stories this morning 🤦‍♀️ Head straight to tattle.!
All her photos are filtered, she’s forever having nail, hair, now teeth appointments and had Botox in the strive for perfection. Her daughter is forever posing and filtering pictures.! What an absolute hypocrite.!
she also takes ‘staged’ pictures of her house, not like some but is showing off what she has and has got
She is completely oblivious to how stupid she makes herself sound and look

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Her rant this morning about people using filters and staging photos.....am I on drugs or does she not filter the duck out of her photos.

BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ALIVE!!
I was thinking the exact same thing!!!! She always filters everything!

Reactions: 13
I have no plans today then proceeds to rattle off whats she’s doing...
No word of a lie I have 20,000 tons of washing..... there for lieing! (How I would love 20,000 tons of washing to rain down on her)
Having the nerve to moan about filters and people altering photos when she does it 24/7 🤬

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry..WHAT!! Is she for bleeping real, I’m done, I cannot deal with this any more and FYI SS has got to be the fakest person aside from grinch, on instagram! Jesus tap dancing Christ, I’m out!!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This woman’s IQ must be equivalent to that of a walnut.

She’s going on about people being fake on Instagram, whilst filtering the video 😂 She’s going on about Brooke following celebrities who are fake yet allowed Brooke to get her lips filled a couple of weeks ago at the age of NINETEEN. Those two are the FAKEST of fake! All you need to do is see all the fake designer Brookie wears to know that 🤣 And as for Beggy, well she lives in little fake land where no one can have an honest, genuine opinion.

Once again just in general her rants make no sense and she can never actually get to the point she’s trying to make.

Thick as mince.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s on one this morning! A lot of people can’t afford the luxury of tumble dryer, some have to save to buy one, and this total bellend goes and just orders one straight away, I like to research before I buy (by research I mean ask my dad 😂 to check his which account) then goes on to brag about the cost (and yes Beggy it is bragging because you didn’t need to tell us the cost) whilst some of us are trying not to think about the cost of Xmas. Don’t know why I still wAtch her because she just fucks me off all the time! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.