Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion

‘Mirror Mirror on the wall whose the fakest of them all’ ..... Beggy keeping it real showing IG how to lie cheat and steal!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So true! Bin sheds aren’t made to be waterproof 😑
I’m not defending the crow but I’ve got one of these and they’re not advertised necessarily as bin storage. We’ve got a load of stuff in there, had it about two years and it’s fine. But with her, who knows? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Just had a thought with the bin store cupboard, her mate Aileen from Scotland who's also got a thread on here has one with her garden cushions in .... She's had quite a bit of exposure the last couple of days as she's just reached 30k followers and is doing a big giveaway worth a few hundred quid ... Beggy likely copied her with that storage idea as we all know nothing is original with her.

Also, bet she didn't realise they have grey ones in Wickes and they're only £99 🤣🤣 Loads nicer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
2 hours ago she posted that stupid video! Wtf is she doing on her phone at 5:30am?! The woman is obsessed and can’t keep off it!

Reactions: 8
What has she done to her hair? Her real hair looks as if it has been shaped around her face and the extensions look very straggly at the front, laying in single clusters on her dressing gown. Wondering if they damaged her natural thick hair?

Reactions: 3
Just had a thought with the bin store cupboard, her mate Aileen from Scotland who's also got a thread on here has one with her garden cushions in .... She's had quite a bit of exposure the last couple of days as she's just reached 30k followers and is doing a big giveaway worth a few hundred quid ... Beggy likely copied her with that storage idea as we all know nothing is original with her.

Also, bet she didn't realise they have grey ones in Wickes and they're only £99 🤣🤣 Loads nicer 🤣🤣
Off to check wickes........need one to store my daughters outdoor toys 👍🏽

Reactions: 2
Did she just say she’s been up since 5.30am talking to the dog?? 😳

Even poor Dolly isn’t safe... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aaaaaaand she's off! 🙄 I've had to switch off her stories - I've still got my PMT headache from yesterday and will probably still have it tonight 😩, so 2 or 3 Christmas stories is enough having not long got up! 🤯😂

Reactions: 8
If only she was real enough to leave up all of her comments, whatever happened to freedom of speech? Baggy you are the kind of person that only likes friends who blow smoke up your boney arse!

Have the courage to leave people’s options on your post!!

Reactions: 15
This mornings talk of putting her tree up mid November has started me off 🤣

It's October 2nd and she is planning when her tree is going up and wants to sort out what she has because she is changing her colour scheme! It's all just a little bit too extra for me! Less is more!

All those stories! Why doesn't she just come off insta and get a life! 🤣

We have no plans for Christmas as of yet nevermind when I'm putting the tree up 🤣

Reactions: 14
I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. duck clean off 😡
You are worth millions to society.... educating our future tax payers. Sorry you’re having it rough, my D-I-L teaches year 2 so I know how tough education is at the best of times, coping with covid on top is a nightmare. Stay safe and look after yourself 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This mornings talk of putting her tree up mid November has started me off 🤣

It's October 2nd and she is planning when her tree is going up and wants to sort out what she has because she is changing her colour scheme! It's all just a little bit too extra for me! Less is more!

All those stories! Why doesn't she just come off insta and get a life! 🤣

We have no plans for Christmas as of yet nevermind when I'm putting the tree up 🤣
I'm the same, don't even know if I can go home and see my parents 😞 so at this point in time, I'm concentrating on each day and taking it as it comes. Seeing her in January will be interesting as I've only followed her since March/April....

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her stories but her competition pissed me off. I messaged the company to make sure they know she rigs all competitions so her friends win!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.