Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just mentioned again how crap the wine is with a laughing face. The woman has no shame!! She’s so ungrateful, she bleats on about be kind yet she’s just openly slated a birthday gift a friend gave her to thousands of people....that’s not exactly being kind is it?!

Reactions: 20
About 4 posts slagging off the wine from her friend, bleeping hell love calm down
She's a bleep. I have the absolute fear of buying someone something they won't like. My friends would never behave like her though! I'll literally be like do I have to get you a present or can I just bring you for a night away and a meal 😂😂😂😂 I really do try but I hate the idea of letting anyone down 🤣 saaaap

Reactions: 8
She's a bleep. I have the absolute fear of buying someone something they won't like. My friends would never behave like her though! I'll literally be like do I have to get you a present or can I just bring you for a night away and a meal 😂😂😂😂 I really do try but I hate the idea of letting anyone down 🤣 saaaap
She’s got some brass after giving people bleeping chocolate slabs as gifts hasn’t she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh my god, even if I hated the wine my friend bought me for my birthday, I would just say I liked it because I’d feel so guilty someone spent their money on me when they didn’t need to and I didn’t like something. So so so ungrateful.
This 👆
That's what people with respect and feelings do. If someone gave me a present that wasn't my taste, whatever it was, I'd say thankyou, be thankful they'd taken the time and pretend I loved it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This 👆
That's what people with respect and feelings do. If someone gave me a present that wasn't my taste, whatever it was, I'd say thankyou, be thankful they'd taken the time and pretend I loved it.
The best is when someone buys you an awful top or something and you say you love it so have to wear it, it's defo nicer than any of hers anyways 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Funny how people on a "troll" site have more morals and respect than she does.

So much for the "1%"

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She is just so thoughtless. Fine, she doesn’t like the wine, why have to broadcast it?
Beggy, isn’t your mantra ‘if you’ve nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all’?
If someone did a story about how awful her candle was and suggesting she stick to her day job, she’d be calling troll!!!!!
Honestly she’s such a hypocrite. Her poor friend must be embarrassed.

Or if a friend she gifted a sweet slab to did a story on how tit she thought it was? She’s a very nasty woman who can’t take it but thinks nothing of dishing out the criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How rude! Beggy has always struck me as the Blue Nun type. Thank god most of us grow out of those sickly-sweet wines before we’re 16 but Becky clearly hasn’t. She’s more suited to Blue WKD or a Bacardi Breezer.
Ooh I used to love Bacardi Breezer when I was about 15 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rarely post on here but I keep up with the Beggy thread as it's honestly opened my eyes so much. I've followed Beggy since the beginning and every year it's the same old sh*te she posts. The endless Christmas crap is just so boring now. It's actually laughable.

I've never been a hoarder but I can honestly say I can go to b&m etc without the need to buy something now. A few years ago i was guilty of buying something tacy for the sake of it but now i have no desire at all to fill my house with more stuff. If anything this year I'm scaling back and only putting my tree and a few other decs up. Beggys house is an absolute riot. If she just stuck to a few of her crafty bits and nothing more it could be quite nice but noooo she has to have 15 of everything in every room and ripp the utter P out it.

I honestly believe she does it out of a sheer need to impress the gram but most ppl like me must follow for the car crash she is. It must be exhausting living in her world constantly thinking what can I post next. Becky live your life because there is more to it than Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.