Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was speaking online to someone who knows off Beggy and her delightful family and they said they're surprised we've not all cottoned on to where she gets her money from.... I'm like huh enlighten me. Let's just say Jaysun working at the docks is a big part of it!!! I'm like omg really 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Lou1805

I sent her a message about slagging the wine off to her followers that a friend had given her for her birthday. She has blocked me now!
Silly cow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She is copying Hinch because she laughs at Jamie shouting at the tv when the football is on.
Beggy is desperate to be Hinch, she will try whichever way possible to be like her, but it'll never happen. Hence why her management (🤭) dropped her sorry arse.
The only thing she has in common with Hinch is that they're both a pair of Beggy, materialistic, greedy fuckwits.

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Absolutely wetting myself at her literally spitting at the camera while trying to speak. She looks hilarious! There not invisible on you begs not at all 🤣

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
In one year she has taken over 2 bedrooms, a loft, a cupboard under the stairs, room under her bed, her downstairs coat cupboard, a cedar room, a shed, a garage, a summer house & and now a storage unit.

I have a garage, a shed & a walk in cupboard that only houses my vacuum 😂
My home is very minimalistic, I just couldn't live like that.
How does she cope? How does she know where everything is? The mind boggles 🤯

P.S Nearly forgot about the extra kitchen cupboards she needed to cram more of her shite in.
She is a raving lunatic!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
She's a cunt. I have the absolute fear of buying someone something they won't like. My friends would never behave like her though! I'll literally be like do I have to get you a present or can I just bring you for a night away and a meal 😂😂😂😂 I really do try but I hate the idea of letting anyone down 🤣 saaaap
She’s got some brass after giving people fucking chocolate slabs as gifts hasn’t she 🤣🤣

• Haha

Coco544

VIP Member
£35-£45 for delivery!!! Wow! That is ridiculous! Just proves she’s not arsed about what she spends if she pays that much for delivery! Absolute joke of a woman! There will be people watching who have to budget every week just to eat, and she’s blowing that kind of money just to have drawers delivered that she didn’t even need!

• Wow
Reactions: 24

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That article says she wants to educate kids about not striving for perfection, yet that's all that her and Brooke do...
She airbrushes every photograph, she wants the perfect hair, the perfect smile, the botox and so does Brooke, hence the lip fillers.
Sorry but she goes against everything she states in that article.
Typical Beggy the bullshitter.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
We can't go into anyone's house here.
Suits me though, I hate people 😂😂😂
Give me dogs any day.
Speaking of dogs ( not Beggy 🙊) do they EVER take poor Dolly out for any longer than 5 mins, it's either 5 minutes down the road or 5 mins on that field.
Poor girl never gets to explore, don't get a dog if you can't give it the time and attention it needs.

Gers76

Chatty Member
Looks like Brooke left her scissors at work and decided to use a knife and fork to cut Beggys hair 😱😱

• Haha

Cheesefiend

Ive actually just walked past her about an hour ago in home bargains she was there with Brooke.
She looks so tiny and quite ill.

I hope she can get help

• Wow
  • Sad