Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just downloaded the app from play store . It was either yesterday or Tuesday they updated the app and I had to click on to the new one but it’s just the same . Maybe uninstall and reinstall.
So I go onto play store which comes up as google?
What app do I search for please? xx

Reactions: 1
Is Brooke still working at the Hairdressers? She was off out shopping with Beggy on Saturday. Is that not a hair salons busiest day!

I think we are in for a serious chat about her illness tomorrow morning. She has watched the Freddie Flintoff story so she will obviously be comparing her story to his. Will probably tag him.
Grab you cuppa Tay early tattlers, will no doubt be a very long one.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Her eating disorder is clearly back in full swing and has her totally gripped. Incredibly sad really. Seems the stress of being ‘insta famous’ really isn’t worth it - not when it affects your physical and mental health. I continued to follow her because it was entertaining car crash viewing. Now it’s uncomfortable to watch. Her tutorials are on a completely different level.. totally uncoordinated like everything has to be done at 90mph in case someone else gets in there before her. I think our Beggy needs strangers on the internet to validate her worthiness and she’s tit scared it’s all going to end but she’s hanging on by a thread.

Just to add.. Becky it’s not going to happen for you, you’re not going to make a fortune through insta... Delete your social media apps. Take a break. Enjoy your Christmas and get yourself well. Instagram will still be here next year.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That stupid shrimp tree?! Wtf?! Did anyone notice the gaps where you could see the white polystyrene? I’d be embarrassed to give that as a gift. Begs is desperately trying to hit the 100k mark before Xmas, and it appears to be at the expense of her health may I add.

thing is if we msged her with genuine concerns we’d be called trolling and be blocked. Sad really isn’t it.

Thread suggestion;-
Beggy shrimping up a tree, we wish she’d eat her bloody tea!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I think we are in for a serious chat about her illness tomorrow morning. She has watched the Freddie Flintoff story so she will obviously be comparing her story to his. Will probably tag him.
Grab you cuppa Tay early tattlers, will no doubt be a very long one.
You called it ! She seriously needs to take her own advice, we can all see her Illness is controlling her again. Quite sad really

Reactions: 8
Sad voice Beggy is back and as predicted has turned the FF programme all about her, at least we didnt get the christmas countdown this morning...
So yeah

Reactions: 13
As much as I can’t stand Becky, I do think it’s awful that she went through the eating disorder. Can’t of been a very nice experience and it’s good that she’s open about it!
However, are her family clued up on if she was to relapse? Because Becky won’t notice, infact she will try to hide it, it concerns me that her family don’t challenge her behaviour and just say ‘maybe it’s time to rein it in abit, we don’t want you to be in a dark place again!’ Her constant need to impress people behind a phone screen is a concern, especially as she does such a tit job of it! It’s a shame she wastes so much time doing it, and it’s ruined her relationship with her grandchild!

Reactions: 16
If she's struggling again and abusing laxatives again then it'll explain why she goes off to loads of different shops almost every day, they'll only sell you 2 boxes in a shop at a time 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an idea and I could be completely wrong

Reactions: 16
If you think about it, all she’s done is replace her laxatives addition with her social media addiction.

Reactions: 12
The trouble is you don't "go through" an eating disorder or addiction. You manage it and live with it for ever. It is embedded in you. I think it is good for Becky to talk about it and the control it had over her life. IG is definitely her replacement. Davinia McCall always says, as an addict, you replace one with another and hers is now exercise and feeding her body all the nutrients for stable brain health. Sadly Becky's replacement is not as good for her mental health and the eating disorder was a mental health issue so she's created a vicious circle. Becky eats dreadfully so her sugary food/meals/snacks/costa all spike her brain, hence the manic behaviour and afternoon naps when she crashes.

If you think about it, all she’s done is replace her laxatives addition with her social media addiction.
Spot on.

Reactions: 12
As much as I can’t stand Becky, I do think it’s awful that she went through the eating disorder. Can’t of been a very nice experience and it’s good that she’s open about it!
However, are her family clued up on if she was to relapse? Because Becky won’t notice, infact she will try to hide it, it concerns me that her family don’t challenge her behaviour and just say ‘maybe it’s time to rein it in abit, we don’t want you to be in a dark place again!’ Her constant need to impress people behind a phone screen is a concern, especially as she does such a tit job of it! It’s a shame she wastes so much time doing it, and it’s ruined her relationship with her grandchild!
I wonder if they do try but just don't get very far, it's such a hard thing to deal with.
I agree she's missing out on the grandchild but realistically I'm sure if she gets better they'd prob be happy for her to be more involved, she's lucky the kids too young to remember that she wasn't around.

Reactions: 6
At least her Freddy comparison story distracted her from her Christmas countdown or a fucken weather forecast drone.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.