Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

obviously....

VIP Member
So much for social distancing.... 😡 but then again, Beggy hasn't distanced AT ALL, FROM ANYONE! 😡

She's an absolute DICKHEAD!! 😂😂
Good point.

Surely a dentist should have known better

Can't believe she's tagged the dental nurses etc and had a photo. Who the fuck does she think she is. She must talk about instagram all the time. Pathetic cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 32

CrosserLove

That Kylie wine is actually very good.

I know not everyone has the same taste, however I wouldn't slate a gift that my friend bought me on social media.

She has a cheek to tell her to stick to singing!. She looks a good 15 years younger than her for being 52!.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Why is she obsessed with having all of her shoes out? Her house must smell like an old toe 🤢 does she really need any more furniture! It’s a hoarders paradise

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Hello_Vera

I’m pissing my pants laughing. She thinks she’s a celeb, who the fk gets a photo with their dentist. Howling 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Gizzywhizzy

I don't often post on here but today I had to, she actually makes me feel sick, she is totally illiterate she can't finish a sentence so she just says cute- she says she tells buzz whats hot and whats not when she dresses soo old fashioned/chavvy she can't but an outfit together at all and everything is so cheap and tacky and shes common as muck!!!

Also I asked my partner today how old does he think she is and he said 65😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My god this women is ridiculous chatting shit about Christmas, who gives a fuck.......i just can’t stomach her today not a flying fuck does she give about anyone but herself, she’s ignored every lockdown rule from the get go and now she has got an hard on over Christmas, sorry for the rant but I’ve had a shit week, some dickhead kindly wrote our car off with us in it and 2 days later or gorgeous dog collapsed and died.......she is a fucking first class cunt.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Che Guevara

I’ve unfollowed her now, I can’t stand her and seeing her face and her spending habits and her eyeballing her own breasts up all the time and chatting shit was just winding me up 😑

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Nikki Westholme couldn't get on with them and stopped wearing them, so there's no way Beggy will do it.
I bet you all a paper star that they don't last!

• Haha

Morris99

This woman’s IQ must be equivalent to that of a walnut.

She’s going on about people being fake on Instagram, whilst filtering the video 😂 She’s going on about Brooke following celebrities who are fake yet allowed Brooke to get her lips filled a couple of weeks ago at the age of NINETEEN. Those two are the FAKEST of fake! All you need to do is see all the fake designer Brookie wears to know that 🤣 And as for Beggy, well she lives in little fake land where no one can have an honest, genuine opinion.

Once again just in general her rants make no sense and she can never actually get to the point she’s trying to make.

Thick as mince.
And here we go ! No paying for school trips anymore so can buy what she likes ? She works about 5 hours a week ? Does she not realise she sounds as thick as shit ! Begs love ! You’re not rich ! 🤣 why does she make out she’s loaded and is living the dream life?

Your kids work full time , but you don’t !!

Be real , insta is fake ? Saying this with a filter on ? Fake eyelashes, drawn on eyebrows! Sod off you old bag.

She lives in an utter dream world. Grown women, watching Christmas films in September - ALONE! She only has complete strangers for company on Instagram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She sent Gemma at Soul a cheap as fuck chocolate slab for her birthday with the drink slapped on it.
Bet Gemma was thrilled.
Ffs she gives her a candle collaboration and hundreds of pounds of free shite constantly and Beggy sends her a fucking sweet slab.
Greedy cunt!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Poptart

VIP Member
Becky: "everything on Instagram is so filtered it's just awful how fake it is"
Also Becky: Filters the actual SEA!!!!

• Haha

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I want to knock this elderly woman out. I am a sen teacher. I am in isolation Cos Covid is rife in schools despite what Boris says. My mother has had a operation. My grandfather has broken his hip. I can see neither of them because of isolation and local lockdowns. I have had to pass all my lessons to my TA who is paid a pittance to keep my class running. I teach 3 zoom lessons a day. And her issue is that her tumble dryer might not work??!? My class have kicked off because they’ve had 10’different staff this week to keep them in school. I have to teach, organise planning, and sort resources for if/when we shut schools again. She is useless, produces nothing for society and her contribution is that she doesn’t have to pay for uniform anymore. Fuck clean off 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27