Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki Westholme couldn't get on with them and stopped wearing them, so there's no way Beggy will do it.
I bet you all a paper star that they don't last!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Couldn't sleep, tummy doing somersaults, what am I doing???.

You're getting a brace fitted - get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell if she can’t eat with them in, with any luck she,ll be in visible soon!!!

Reactions: 5
Ffs! She’s not having root canal ! She’s getting plastic trays put on her tomb stone teeeeefs!

She’s simply pathetic ! My poor children had train tracks ! Didn’t moan once.

Begs! The owner of Invisalign has a chauffeur driven Maybach, he’s does not need you tagging this tit out of his company !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mind being 13 and having an adult tooth growing along instead of down and I had to have a general anesthetic to have it change direction, a gold chain attached and train tracks.

Every 2 weeks I had to go and have this gold chain yanked to encourage the tooth to move down.

I'd have it done and go back to school like a big girl, Beggy!

Reactions: 6
Its all for attention with Old Begster. I work in a hospital and see patients of all ages getting ready to go in for diagnostic procedures to see if they have cancer.... now they are nervous, the fear in their faces is horrible to see. Then there's this bawbag who makes a song and dance about dental work which she has chosen to put herself through. Go take your face for a shite Beggy... you've pissed me right off today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Now she’s a dentist creep.

Imaging being at the dentist pulling your phone out and doing your own DIY boomerang πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m pissing my pants laughing. She thinks she’s a celeb, who the fk gets a photo with their dentist. Howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did it hurt? I had train tracks when I was a kid and they bloody killed, for two years! If this hurts as much as they did I can’t see her going for more than a week. When I had them tightened I couldn’t chew anything for days afterwards my teeth hurt so much, I can’t see her going through that especially during her favourite day of the year!
Nope didn’t hurt at all. First day you change your tray it’s a bit uncomfortable and sensitive but no pain - never needed to take paracetamol or anything xx

Reactions: 3
Absolutely wetting myself at her literally spitting at the camera while trying to speak. She looks hilarious! There not invisible on you begs not at all 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Now she’s a dentist creep.

Imaging being at the dentist pulling your phone out and doing your own DIY boomerang πŸ˜‚
So much for social distancing.... 😑 but then again, Beggy hasn't distanced AT ALL, FROM ANYONE! 😑

I’m pissing my pants laughing. She thinks she’s a celeb, who the fk gets a photo with their dentist. Howling πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's an absolute head!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 15
So much for social distancing.... 😑 but then again, Beggy hasn't distanced AT ALL, FROM ANYONE! 😑

She's an absolute head!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Good point.

Surely a dentist should have known better

Can't believe she's tagged the dental nurses etc and had a photo. Who the duck does she think she is. She must talk about instagram all the time. Pathetic bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No social distancing. No mask. Fairly sure you have to wear a mask inside unless you have to eat or drink. She’s finished the treatment by the time she’s taken the photo so why no mask??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
No social distancing. No mask. Fairly sure you have to wear a mask inside unless you have to eat or drink. She’s finished the treatment by the time she’s taken the photo so why no mask??
Wonder if the business knows they can be fined etc

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.