Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a poll asking should she give one winner prizes worth £1000 or ten winners prizes worth £100 each.

I take it she is going to rope companies in to give away these prizes, heaven bleeping forbid that that greedy bleep puts her hand in her pocket.

One of her mates will end up winning anyway, we all know how fixed her competitions are!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She put up a poll asking should she give one winner prizes worth £1000 or ten winners prizes worth £100 each.

I take it she is going to rope companies in to give away these prizes, heaven bleeping forbid that that greedy bleep puts her hand in her pocket.

One of her mates will end up winning anyway, we all know how fixed her competitions are!
If people had voted for 1x £1000 prize who on earth would have donated that?!

Reactions: 3
Does that mean she is about to spend some money on buying new bots🤔🤔 just in time for her Christmas tit so she can have her gullible followers praise her with adoration like she is some kind of queen.
Or there will be a post to tag a small business that she has never purchased from just to raise her engagement figures. She never tags anyone unless it has benefited her, she has never done follow Fridays or any of that scam either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she stating that she will only have 2 hours a day to eat and drink? The amount she eats it won't take longer than 5 minutes so that leaves her 1 hour and 55 minutes to sup tea!!
Was just coming on to say the same. These teeth things are not really ideal for someone with an eating disorder. It's a perfect excuse not to eat 🤷

Believe me there’s no need for hinting .. Why don’t u just buy them beaut? 🤷‍♀️
She's already planning it. Bet her numbers will jump a lot soon. She'll be flexing Jason's MasterCard 🤑

£1000 worth of gifts, I'm "visioning": Shrimp tree, buzz sweatshirt, one minky, ferrero rocher sweet Christmas pudding, "belive" mini candle, spare gonk, recipe for coleslaw, £5 off Livya's boutik, an old make up brush to clean your candles and a pair of flip flops.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Well it won't come out of her own pocket will it. She'll be on the beg for stuff, claiming to be helping small businesses....then buy her own stuff elsewhere 🙄

Reactions: 7
Believe me there’s no need for hinting .. Why don’t u just buy them beaut? 🤷‍♀️
Someone from love island recently done a giveaway for £1000 worth of items, they gained thousands of followers from it. No doubt beggy has seen this and that’s where she got her idea from, hoping it’ll boost her numbers dramatically 🙄 she won’t spend £1000 on items her self!!

I don’t remember seeing a poll either 🤔
Only 11 people voted on it. So it couldn’t of been up for long 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Someone from love island recently done a giveaway for £1000 worth of items, they gained thousands of followers from it. No doubt beggy has seen this and that’s where she got her idea from, hoping it’ll boost her numbers dramatically 🙄 she won’t spend £1000 on items her self!!

I never seen the poll either 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
If she did a giveaway like a certain love island lady, with the Louie stuff and all the apple gear I bleeping just know brookieblesshercan'tchop would win.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£1000 worth of gifts, I'm "visioning": Shrimp tree, buzz sweatshirt, one minky, ferrero rocher sweet Christmas pudding, "belive" mini candle, spare gonk, recipe for coleslaw, £5 off Livya's boutik, an old make up brush to clean your candles and a pair of flip flops.
Maybe some of her saucepans she uses to make half a cake? 😂

I think every one of us should enter as many times as we can with different accounts and we can see if we end up on her “random” selected list of 10.......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if the prize was a night with Tom Hardy it still wouldn't persuade me to follow that old fossil again 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Realistically, how long would she had the patience to wait for people to vote so no wonder she’s made an announcement after 11 votes. She hasn’t got the patience for anything, daft bat!

Crying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.