Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off the subject little nosey at only those I follow which is small. Blossomingbird gifted fairfax&favour Boots 300 plus a pair She has 19.3 k followers. The farmers wife she has a pair of ankle boots. At 200 plus a pair she has. 18.2 followers Yet our begs has supposedly 94.4 k followers. What do you get begs. Sweat FA . YET potentially you could reach how many people . Just goes to show. What people think of you . Beggy these guys are in Norfolk not far from you. Beggy. Wow imagine what you could have done for these guys . Being very local .

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Leave them in for 22 hrs a day..... so she’s taking them out in a minute! She’s got a lot of spare toothbrushes, for car, work, handbags etc. So they are going in and out all bleeping day then!! ( bit like her weekends)!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she taking them out to eat? πŸ€” Aren't you supposed to leave them in for 22 hours a day? I'm confused.... πŸ‘€

Reactions: 2
I’ve emailed the dental practice about the photo she took. bleeping tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Good point.

Surely a dentist should have known better

Can't believe she's tagged the dental nurses etc and had a photo. Who the duck does she think she is. She must talk about instagram all the time. Pathetic bleep
She’s a freak, such a stalker. She gets so obsessed with workmen and people in other jobs that she meets, it’s really weird.

Reactions: 7
Good point.

Surely a dentist should have known better

Can't believe she's tagged the dental nurses etc and had a photo. Who the duck does she think she is. She must talk about instagram all the time. Pathetic bleep
Has she not been given a press discount for featuring them on her stories? That’s the normal with Invisalign

Reactions: 2
She's not going to see it through, is she? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ It's not even been in half a day and she's not stopped bleeping moaning! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she was making something to eat cos she hasn't eaten all day...then has a salad with a slice of pizza. She can't live in just that in a day surely?!

Reactions: 7
Invisalign, the fixed retainer, teeth whitening and then changing all of her fillings.....she’s printing money!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My god the bacteria she must have on her fingers and she keeps touching her teeth with them.
She seriously makes me wanna gag.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.