Beckyhomesweethome #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really manic again. So OTT about Christmas. Also she seems to be getting thinner by the day, and starving herself by the looks of it. She looks really exhausted and ill.

Reactions: 6
So she puts up don’t focus on a month or a year but she’s been harping on about something that happens in December since August? She such a knob jockey

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what IS her excitement/mania about Christmas? Its not even as if she has littluns to get hyped up with . .
What with Covid-19 still lurking, do we even know if proper celebrations will go ahead? I know we need to remain positive nall that but cmon . . Its September ffs.
Those fuckin sweet trees, 3D whatsits and chocolate slabs make me itch . .
Cheap, tacky nasty things . .
Imagine what they look like when you start removing sweets? An ugly white polystyrene monstrosity. . Surely just the tin they originally come in is more pleasing on the eye?
Noooo our Begs likes to think outside the box . . Be more original 🤣
Really? Her content is exactly the same as most other instagrammers . .
Just.duck.Off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she puts up don’t focus on a month or a year but she’s been harping on about something that happens in December since August? She such a knob jockey
She's a grade A cretin who wouldn't know the truth if it slapped her across the face!

So yeh....

The silence must be because Brookie is colouring her hair.... well, what's left of it! 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Admittedly her hair looks better than those rat tails she had before..... but I’m still not a fan. And she’s not a great advert for Brooke as a hairdresser! I’d never go to Brooke cos beggys hair always looks tit

Reactions: 11
Fml jumped out of my skin with that selfie
What’s with the up close shots over the last few days utterly terrifying

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In all brutal honestly, she looks 60. She needs to stop starving herself as it’s ageing her rapidly. Her gaunt bone structure coupled with her Dot Cotton mouth and Gordon Ramsey chin, isn’t a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lack of water -I'd say-like body builders when they show the work they dehydrate that's how she looks. Also don't think she be talking much this week once her brace is in she can't cope with just the teeth-lord help her 😝

Reactions: 8
What the duck HAS Brooke done to Beggy? 😱 Her hair is almost peroxide and looks like she's had a blunt cut or straightened - looks like a sweeping brush! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lack of water -I'd say-like body builders when they show the work they dehydrate that's how she looks. Also don't think she be talking much this week once her brace is in she can't cope with just the teeth-lord help her 😝
I haven't listened to her stories, just saw the wig and that was bad enough! 😂 When did she say about the grace, then?

Reactions: 2
She’s talking funny, she’s done something with her teeth!
she actually looks skeletal! 😡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.