Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynseyp

VIP Member
So Beggy is wearing the "Be Kind" jumper, thought i'd design one for her, here it is..... I think it's very you Beggy 😁
20200306_091009.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Pearlpow

Sad post sad post sad post sad post work post moan post sad post sad post BAM!!!! LOTUS ICECREAM IN MORRISONS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Juju

I’m so disgusted that she has the nerve to beg for money for flowers.
She literally will do anything rather than put her hand in her own pocket, or is she trying to impress the family by us lot paying for a large flower display to make amends for her daughters mistake on insta last week.
Unbelievably bad taste Becky! Claire’s death and funeral is so sad, So stop playing it out for insta and building up content, and show some respect and dignity towards her family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Pearlpow

Thread suggestion:
Island is massive, the cupboards are duds, but at least she didn't offer the wallpaperer spuds
😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

NosyCow63

Thread suggestion
Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink. Don’t worry Begs, at least you have a new stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

TheFabFader

VIP Member
Am I alone in thinking that INSPIRATIONAL in flowers is really poor taste, never mind the cost? It’s Becky all over, there’s nothing wrong with a nice spray of spring blooms. But of course she has to outdo the family and scam her followers too. Her taste is in her arse.

Reactions: 39

MrsBed2be

I’m sorry and this may sound bad as I probably won’t word it right....

But if my friend died I would be spending whatever I could to get her a lovely funeral arrangement...the amount you spend on shit Becky you can clearly afford a decent arrangement

Seems like she’s getting everyone else to pay for it, then she’ll send some massive flowers and take all the credit for it without probably even putting anything in the pot

Anytime someone says here’s my PayPal it’s a big nope from me....she could be getting thousands donated in her bank account and we wouldnt have a clue!

Reactions: 38

Bebop88

Believe me people’s tongues are well and truly wagging about her in the town , just can not believe she has done this with the flowers it’s ridiculous and uncalled for she should of sent a personal tribute as it’s “her” friend , who would dream of taking money off others to send your personal friend a spray of flowers .!! It’s all about being bigger and better and she couldn’t afford what she wanted to do on her own ..but who in there right mind would send a 13 letter floral tribute to someone that she wasn’t even that close to..her behaviour is concerning her mental health is in serious deterioration in fact I’ve never been obsessed with watching her but at the moment she’s making me obsessed as I keep going back watching things in disbelief thinking what ever next .!! It’s just a car crash waiting to happen

Reactions: 37

Lonewolf

VIP Member
I've reported her profile under the content of scam or fraud because that's exactly what she is!! Utterly gobsmacked!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

KLRDN

I love it when freshly converted members show up here ❤ welcome to the dark side you horrible fuckers 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Im having a lovely little chat with sparklenest she didnt know the half of what beggy has done

• Haha
  • Wow

bluey

VIP Member
She’s doing another collection for flowers. Why can’t she just buy her own.
I’m absolutely shocked she’s doing this again after what happened with Colleens collection.
Maybe she’s ran out of cash from building the shed

• Angry

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I’m a Florist by trade and although ‘any word’ could be created, realistically such a long word would have to be in 4 parts - so that it fits on/in the car - so it would be a waste really as it’ll only be able to be read once set out - if you know what I mean. Plus the words/letters are the most expensive item - money that could be better spent in a charity. You can add any word to an item - on a sash. So a decent size heart or something, with wording on a sash would be a better idea.
I’d like to think any realistic Florist would make that suggestion too

Reactions: 33

Gers76

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion Kitchen & Shed is a utter disaster just like Beggy the faux grief master

🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m rubbish at these 😳

• Heart
  • Haha

Feska

VIP Member
Collecting money for flowers for Claire. Who does she think she is! People who knew Claire will make their own arrangements or send a donation to a cancer charity. She is outrageous.

• Angry
  • Wow

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
So when her followers send over money for flowers will she add their names on the little card?? Or will it be a case of just her name and a “look at the massive flower arrangement I’ve sent” I can’t understand her thinking there? Weird.

Reactions: 32