Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way in which we can report what Becky is doing, personally i think she's wrong. Why not donate the money to Breast Cancer instead of spending hundreds of pounds on flowers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So when her followers send over money for flowers will she add their names on the little card?? Or will it be a case of just her name and a “look at the massive flower arrangement I’ve sent” I can’t understand her thinking there? Weird.

Reactions: 32
So when her followers send over money for flowers will she add their names on the little card?? Or will it be a case of just her name and a “look at the massive flower arrangement I’ve sent” I can’t understand her thinking there? Weird.
Good point!

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry and this may sound bad as I probably won’t word it right....

But if my friend died I would be spending whatever I could to get her a lovely funeral arrangement...the amount you spend on tit Becky you can clearly afford a decent arrangement

Seems like she’s getting everyone else to pay for it, then she’ll send some massive flowers and take all the credit for it without probably even putting anything in the pot

Anytime someone says here’s my PayPal it’s a big nope from me....she could be getting thousands donated in her bank account and we wouldnt have a clue!

Reactions: 38
of course it will say the evans’s! That’s her specialty plus it will cover any petrol costs to and from Essex. She will not contribute a penny to these flowers. Imagine making people feel they have to donate to her friends flowers. duck you Beggy

I just sent these to her
Yes!!! Well bloody said.

She‘s something isn’t she. Buy your own flowers ffs. Why are her followers going to donate to a woman they didn’t know, even if it is extremely sad for her family.

Stop that fake depressing voice. Just to get more money that you’ll use on ‘fuel’ to get to the funeral.

Reactions: 24
This women gets on my tits 🤬

How bleeping dare she take something like this on off her own back oooooo am doing it for the family bollocks your doing this for your fcuking self you lying runt 🤬 leave Claire's family alone and stop using this womens death as a reason to get more follows and more money in your pocket.

What your daughter did last week was a disgrace.now you have the nerve to do this begging for money for someone you didnt know that well your a scum bag begs

Jog on and you sad pathic moose. I look forward to the rant on insta later or the fake quotes of dont let people words hurt you bollocks

Just for the record I dont know claire or her family just pissed about this smelly mushroom hair beg doing things for her own sake and not anyone else

Havent you got some more paper stars to make begs or some more candles to flog you beg beg beg beg old witch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Cant actually believe shes asking people to donate money for her friends flowers.......people who knew her and were friends with her will bloody do their own. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 21
I've reported her profile under the content of scam or fraud because that's exactly what she is!! Utterly gobsmacked!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Surely no one would be thick enough to sent money to a personal PayPal account

Reactions: 15
I've reported her profile under the content of scam or fraud because that's exactly what she is!! Utterly gobsmacked!!
I've reported it too, absolute shocking antics from Beggy. Wonder if she'll take the post down later 👀

Reactions: 12
I've also reported her account I stopped following her weeks ago and have had the odd catch up but that today has taken the piss, she's acting like she's doing it out of the kindness of her own heart when really she will be doing it for her own gain which is sick!

Reactions: 14
The thing that gets me is Claire wasn’t a beg! That woman had money & could buy exactly what she wanted when she wanted .. I’m just shocked that begs has managed to turn this into another fuc#ing thing about her 😡 turning poor Claire death into a circus

Reactions: 19
The sad thing is people will send her money, because she’s used a ladies passing to guilt trip them into doing it. Her followers trust her ( don’t forget what she always states ‘It’s about building up trust with your followers’ )

She is a disgrace. Why would the Colbey family want flowers from people off Instagram who hardly knew Claire?
All she needed to do was buy a nice floral tribute from her & Brooke and that’s it.
I have no problem with her doing a legitimate fundraiser through a just giving page but just expecting people to add money to her PayPal account is bleeping disgusting.
I thought she said she’s never do that again after getting called out by the 1% of ‘The wankers’ last time?

This woman gets worse and worse, I had a feeling she’d use her followers for engagement over Claire’s death but I didn’t think she’d use them again for money.

I’ll be reporting her too!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.