Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly confused that she shows the £895 being withdrawn at 9.27am and then the next shot is a zero balance but the time on that screenshot is 9.26

Becky you’ve used an old screenshot and misjudged the timings.......what a rat 🐀
It’s because it’s pending, so balance shows as zero and then she’s screenshot to show it’s pending.

Reactions: 1
Hi all 👋🏻 This is my first comment on here. I think this whole thing has been orchestrated to ensure an invite (if that is even a thing) to the funeral. After the wedding stories her and Brooke are probably the last two people they would want there, live streaming the whole thing on Instagram. Becky is probably thinking how can they not include her after such a generous gesture, she is probably going to deliver the inappropriate floral tribute herself just to be sure!

Reactions: 15
I had a look at Sparklesnest’s Instagram and I don’t like her. Am I trolling?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she’s one of them ill blow smoke up beggys arse then she’ll blow smoke back up mine and ill gain more followers from it

Reactions: 15
If Beggy is so real how does her best mate explain she deletes anything that disagrees with her, even if not rude? Yeah sooooooooo real 😂

Reactions: 5
Beggy we know you read here
WE NEED PROOF OF THE CANCER CHARITY DONATION
I will not believe for 1 second she’s donated all that money until she posts solid proof ‼‼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she brought Caroline Flack into the conversation.
Have you learnt nothing?
So she’s going with the mindset that it’s our fault Caroline took her life.
Why are these people so blinded, they don’t look at the bigger picture.
Caroline Flack was about to go to court for a domestic abuse case, she had other things going on in her life, she’d had mental health issues for a long time, the poor woman was hounded and hung out to dry by the press!
Honestly these people are idiots, all up on their pedestals looking down on us when they know duck all!!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Beggy we know you read here
WE NEED PROOF OF THE CANCER CHARITY DONATION
I will not believe for 1 second she’s donated all that money until she posts solid proof ‼‼
Agreed!
If she has the nerve to expect people to make donations to her PERSONAL PayPal account she should at least prove that the remainder of the donations are going to a cancer charity AND show the receipt for the flowers. If she doesn't then she is definitely one shady lady!

Reactions: 6
Regarding the PayPal I think she's used brooks PayPal to show balance is empty. Why doesn't she show her activity in full on there if she has nothing to hide?
I used to follow her and she used to follow me I used to like her when she first started... seemed down to earth but my god she's shown a horrible side. The sad stories one min and the next it's ad after ad after ad!
She's a very disturbed woman to think raising money for some tat inspirational flower arrangement is a good idea. I can guarantee she's using some of that money her self otherwise she wouldn't hide her activity or even use PayPal.
She actually shocked me collecting money, shocked!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
More disrespect towards genuine depression......you can only CHOOSE to start smiling if you were acting at being depressed and low. I suppose you tell people with depression to pull themselves together!?! Beggy your change in mood was bleeping instant and your daft overexcited noises and beaming smile full of teef just shows you were playing your usual game of manipulation. Poor me poor me. Give o’er ya daft lying thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Today is the day the thieving wench receives her new yellow kitchen wall cupboards. She will be so pissed off she’s going to have to put the sad voice on again.

Not to worry she has got her extra PayPal spends to buy more tat - those hideous plastic things she puts round sockets ???why ? 🤮🤮

Hope you had a sleepless night Beggy, you absolute disgrace of a human!
Those plastic surrounds were out in the early 90’s no one with any taste has them in their homes any more

Reactions: 3
I love it when freshly converted members show up here ❤ welcome to the dark side you horrible fuckers 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think people are missing the point! The word inspirational is a silly long word for any funeral, it’ll outshine all the other meaningful flowers from people who genuinely cared for Claire.. why not donate the whole amount of money to Claire’s chosen charity & then she could of sent her own small display, but no not Beggy she can’t do anything by halves & she’s somehow made this all about her & we’re all now trolls 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.