Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so if she claims shes 41 that means she had him at 17. Does she talk about having her children at a young age? I think shes more like 51 looking at her. X
Mac isn't her husbands and yeah she was 17 when she had him. 41 going on 61 🤭

Reactions: 2
She’s got herself confused with an integral wine fridge. The thing she’s got looks so tacky !
It’s just so cramped ! I can’t find the words to describe how bad it it !

Begs if your reading this get them to turn it round 180 and put against the back wall ! It will only be a peninsula! At least you’re might be able to get in the kitchen. Currently it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 4
Why are people saying she has such a nice big kitchen 😂🤣 it isn’t big and that “island” doesn’t even fit properly ffs her followers are such idiots 😂

Reactions: 7
What’s with the stupid whispery voice?
And erm yeah begs we erm yeah get that you want to get sorted. So you can sort things and get them sorted.... Bore off!
I can't understand one when she whispers (could be my age .. I'm 58 😭) .. I don't get why she has to do stories when she can't talk and has to whisper 🙄

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Dodgy island, tacky fridge for drink. Don’t worry Begs, at least you have a new stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Never ever would I be able to fit my fat arse between that Island and unit, I'd be crab walking all the time 🦀🦀🦀🦀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We had a very small kitchen previously and had a small gap between the fridge and a cupboard, it was very frustrating tbh and not something I’d choose to do.

why not choose some new more modern wallpaper instead of matching the current god awful one!! Only had to strip the easy top layer off and would of cost a fraction more to have the whole lot repapered. There’s some lovely navy papers out there.

Reactions: 4
You tattle bastards wait. They are going to have a massive "duck up" christening of the new kitchen and shed with Shelley, Dawnie, Brownie, Jay, Brookie and they will be conga-ing around that island.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She certainly is very quiet today.
Must be putting the brick wallpaper on the shed walls.
Omg maybe the gas man has blown the shed up by accident. 🤗🤗
You mean deliberately 😉 he couldn’t stand the sight of it either 😳 I mean what a chuffing mess! You just wouldn’t would you 🤮

Are they intending to eat meals ( and I use that word with caution) off trays for the rest of their days? Why would anyone in their right mind get rid of the dining table and the breakfast bar? Bloody idiots.
She’s not in the right mind though, thing is I can’t understand why Jayyyssun lets her do it, is he as cranky as her?! 🤡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
You tattle bastards wait. They are going to have a massive "duck up" christening of the new kitchen and shed with Shelley, Dawnie, Brownie, Jay, Brookie and they will be conga-ing around that island.
I think you forgot to mention the fruit bowl for the keys 💃🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've wondered this aswell 🤔, also with money I'd say they sued the balls out of whoever it is you sue when Jason was attacked and probably got a hefty lump of money, she seems like the "let's make a huge claim" type lol
She claims Jason only got 2k and that was a government payout, they couldn’t sue as there wasn’t enough evidence, apparently yeah, so 😬 google Jason Evans 👍

Reactions: 1
Those blinds look horrendous. Firstly they're not centered over the windows and secondly they need a pelmet. Thirdly they're too big for the windows. I always think if you're gonna do a big old "look how amazing this looks" you really need to be sure it does look amazing 🤦🏼‍♀️

And what's with he word whispering? It's weird.

*weird whispering lol

Reactions: 6
Theres about 20 posts just asking "What did brooke do" sounds like a dodgy film 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've wondered this aswell 🤔, also with money I'd say they sued the balls out of whoever it is you sue when Jason was attacked and probably got a hefty lump of money, she seems like the "let's make a huge claim" type lol

What happened to him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.