Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly £400 on flowers ... just shocking ... wot an absolute waste of money ...

• Angry
Reactions: 19
£900 plus 25% for gift aid would have been £1,125 for a charity. Yes Becky if This has been paid direct to charity from followers who were eligible to gift aid an extra £225 to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Jesus wept just watched this ... how gullible can people be
Me too. The girl is clearly taken in with all of Beggy’s shite. A big majority of her new followers are, as they are not aware of her back ground

Reactions: 5
Watch her mood change now she has the money!
Also, I’ll give it 48 hours after Claire’s funeral and Beggy will be back dancing around the kitchen, singing to The Greatest Showman & acting like the bleep that she is.

Sparklenest obviously knows nothing about Beggys past does she, Jesus if she had her head any further up Beggys arse she could brush her teeth for her.

Oh and Beggy...Where’s your donation? C’mon now, don’t be shy, show & tell!!!!
Sparklenest is a drama queen too, loves a bit of sympathy. Some of her content should be kept private!!

Reactions: 5
and in the same breath she’s flogging her candle to make the 30 quid back Jesus Christ 😳😡

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She’s really pissed me off this morning 🤣 stop saying “going to cancer” “ anyone can give to cancer” it’s bleeping wrong and getting on my nerves, it’s going to a cancer charity, and anyone can donate to a cancer charity. Holy tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else want to put a bleeping Home bargains bag over her head this morning? That bleeping fake sad face is seriously giving me violent thoughts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beggys wounded tone has now disappeared , she really is pure scum, and trying to skim over the Brooke gaff with the flowers.
IMG_1583402397109.jpg

Reactions: 9
duck me sideways, backwards and upside down. After full blown fake sadness in a bullshit, quite sinister sounding, pervert voice, she then goes onto flog the shite candle. Stop the world I want to get off now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Once the funeral is over she won’t speak to any of them again anyway! She did the same with coleens family .... spoke to her daughters all the time and then nothing.
same will happen with Claire’s family. They should stay clear from her anyway. You can just imagine the absolute show she’s going to make of it all... I can’t stand the bleeping women! She’s a disgrace !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wtf was the random story of her just saying 'yeah'. WHAT!? She infuriates me.
And £60 between her and someone else was her donation!? To someone she claims to be a close friend. I am absolutely disgusted. She has manipulated her Instagram followers to pay for a tribute that will look ridiculous and she's going to take all the credit. What an actual C*NT.
I seriously feel awful for Claire's poor family. If someone had done something like this when my my Mum passed away I would have been livid.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her and one other donation could mean she donated a fiver towards the £60.....it means nothing..... Who is the mystery "other" donator? It could have been one of her followers..... I can't believe people are being taken in by this scam! Where's the receipt for the flowers?? With a bona-fide letter heading? If you do this kinda thing you need to be totally transparent. And why oh why go ahead with the crass lettering.

Reactions: 18
Slightly confused that she shows the £895 being withdrawn at 9.27am and then the next shot is a zero balance but the time on that screenshot is 9.26

Becky you’ve used an old screenshot and misjudged the timings.......what a rat 🐀
ahhh well spotted! Sneaky

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I am seriously lost for words over this “fiasco” that’s the only word I can describe it as ... all done for show and the Gram ..... why could she not have just sent her own flowers instead of turning it into a bloody poppy show ... this woman astounds me every single day with what goes through her head

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im having a lovely little chat with sparklenest she didnt know the half of what beggy has done

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.