Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sad post sad post sad post sad post work post moan post sad post sad post BAM!!!! LOTUS ICECREAM IN MORRISONS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Has she never attended a funeral? Everyone knows the Funeral Director's will collect/administer/pass on collections.

Reactions: 10
Anyone sent the screen shots to the press ? You know the same press that sorted out MOD? ‘Large Instagram account stealing money off poor unsuspecting followers AGAIN!’ I feel like calling watchdog.

Write a cheque! After you’ve spent the money in the pound shop ! Utter scum this women. She’s a disgraceful reptile. How has her account not been shut down ? She has not a single brain cell in her mushroom head

Is she allowed to send a cheque to the family after saying that anything leftover would be sent to a cancer charity? What if the family never receive the cheque? She needs to donate anything remaining to a charity and post proof of the donation, along with a receipt for the flowers. I’m guessing she’s going to get the Instagram logo as flowers...
Money in screen shots don’t show money out. She will be spending that money left right and centre !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sad post sad post sad post sad post work post moan post sad post sad post BAM!!!! LOTUS ICECREAM IN MORRISONS
She just can’t judge the mood right, can she? I thought I’d missed a few stories when I saw the ice cream story but Beggy has done “sad” today, time to move on.
Do you think she would have been so vocal about giving to charity etc if we hadn’t been so vocal? I think not. And I still want to see receipts etc.

Reactions: 4
I just cannot even believe the audacity of this woman. HOW does she think this is even remotely okay to do!? I hope Claire's family step in and tell her to get right back in her bleeping box. Absolute scumbag.

ALSO, that lovely little screenshot she provided showing no money leaving her PayPal is absolute bollocks. You can see she spends money EVERY day. I don't believe it for a second and I am shocked how much she has received already.

Reactions: 8
£120 of those donations will be paying for the crappy blinds she’s put up in her shed!
💸💸💸

Any opportunity to make herself a few quid and she’s literally all over it!

Reactions: 12
I've noticed that since I'd say before Christmas her mood has just been so up and down, now I know we all have good days and bad days but there's something not right and she needs to go get some help and also take a big break from social media full stop none of this attention seeking radio silence and the odd I'll be back. Maybe if she did this she would see that there is more to life that having your phone in your hand all day.

Reactions: 9
So basically she’s paid £5 for a massive arrangement from herself.
she’s got the rest of insta to pay for them for her.
money grabbing witch.
If I was Claire’s family I’d be seriously mortified after all the issues beggy and Brooke have caused this is not fair on Claire’s family at all.
what is she trying to do? Give an arrangement that stands out more than the family’s

Reactions: 11
Well duck. Everything that could be said has been said already. I'm just shocked 😳

Reactions: 12
Cue her either crying about us calling her out on here or she’ll be angry about how anyone dare question what she’s doing. We may even get a #FuckUp if she gets really mad! 🤭

Reactions: 14
Leaving the comment up this time so her followers can see, all for the ‘poor me’ agenda. She swiftly deleted the comments on the CF post that politely put her right and showed her up!
If anyone here is going to comment on her posts, I strongly suggest going down the constructive criticism route rather than coming off nasty. Like a reminder that she should be sending her own arrangement as her friend rather than ‘donating’ with a bunch of insta strangers.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Leaving the comment up this time so her followers can see, all for the ‘poor me’ agenda. She swiftly deleted the comments on the CF post that politely put her right and showed her up!
If anyone here is going to comment on her posts, I strongly suggest going down the constructive criticism route rather than coming off nasty. Like a reminder that she should be sending her own arrangement as her friend rather than ‘donating’ with a bunch of insta strangers.

Says the person commenting from a fake account hahaha ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how she can ask for money off people she’s doesn’t know to pay for a flower arrangement for some she knows and claims to be friends ..surely she should be paying for a personal one out of her own pocket ..my only theory is she wants to get brownie points for having the biggest floral tribute there and doesn’t want to spend her own cash on flowers as if she did she would only buy a small posy of flowers and they wouldn’t get noticed .!! All for show it’s such a shame .!!

Reactions: 16
Can I ask what she did with the Colleen fund? I'm new here and didn't follow her so I'm curious lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.