Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly confused that she shows the £895 being withdrawn at 9.27am and then the next shot is a zero balance but the time on that screenshot is 9.26

Becky you’ve used an old screenshot and misjudged the timings.......what a rat 🐀
She’s such a scammer. Why the hell do these people fall for her lies and bullshit, I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 9
Slightly confused that she shows the £895 being withdrawn at 9.27am and then the next shot is a zero balance but the time on that screenshot is 9.26

Becky you’ve used an old screenshot and misjudged the timings.......what a rat 🐀
Omg the timing. Explain yourself Beggy Bullshitter!!!

See her tones changed, money excitement so she will now use the excuse Claire would want me to smile and life’s a gift so no longer going to be doing a sad voice. What a fkin excuse to drop the sad act.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Am I alone in thinking that INSPIRATIONAL in flowers is really poor taste, never mind the cost? It’s Becky all over, there’s nothing wrong with a nice spray of spring blooms. But of course she has to outdo the family and scam her followers too. Her taste is in her arse.

Reactions: 39
So all the flowers that will be sent from Claire’s close friends & family are all going to be overshadowed by ‘inspirational‘ well done beg you really know how to lower the tone even at a classy ladies funeral 👏👏

Reactions: 32
So all the flowers that will be sent from Claire’s close friends & family are all going to be overshadowed by ‘inspirational‘ well done beg you really know how to lower the tone even at a classy ladies funeral 👏👏
It’s gonna be the Beggy show! Disrespectful is her middle name!!

Reactions: 7
😂 just got back from work batts about to die on phone im going to nip to the shop then ill come back and fire my laptop up an upload the convo wont be long

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did I hear her correctly “I’ve done an amazing thing and it’s only twenty to ten”

it’s all about the Beggy show

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sparkles nest is clearly in it for the flowers and freebies too by the sounds of it and has no clue how these big accounts work

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.