Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy #bekind to your followers and stop manipulating them with your pathetic acting and attention seeking. Anyone who’s not completely stupid can see thru it.
sent her this

Becky, you’re an absolute disgrace, using Claire’s passing to boost your following. You’re daughter is no better, amounting to Insta her death before her family had a chance. Why don’t you have the good grace to send flowers using your own money, money you make from the very same followers that you scam with your swipe ups. You’re asking people who probably didn’t even KNOW Claire! Let’s face it you probably didn’t know her that well either you only want to be friends with her because she was popular on Instagram. I feel sorry for Rendell and her family, you are SO embarrassing!

sent her this

Becky, you’re an absolute disgrace, using Claire’s passing to boost your following. You’re daughter is no better, amounting to Insta her death before her family had a chance. Why don’t you have the good grace to send flowers using your own money, money you make from the very same followers that you scam with your swipe ups. You’re asking people who probably didn’t even KNOW Claire! Let’s face it you probably didn’t know her that well either you only want to be friends with her because she was popular on Instagram. I feel sorry for Rendell and her family, you are SO embarrassing!
That’s me blocked in 54321!! 🤣

sent her this

That’s me blocked in 54321!! 🤣
You even got her name wrong twice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I totally agree with you ladies.
If she collects £600 plus then spend no more than £100 on a lovely floral tribute and then give the remainder to a cancer charity/ coppafeel etc...
Somewhere where the money will be used to directly help others.

Here you are Beggy, I found this from a local florist, close to where Claire is from. You didn’t need to get anyone involved with donations you could have paid for them yourself from all the swipe up scams you’ve done recently.

You’re welcome...HUN!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean i’ve lost my mum and the next few days you’re virtually in a daze but if I had someone calling me RE flower arrangements i’d tell them to duck off! It would be the last thing on my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Trying to act even sadder than she has been since Claire died. Well that screams rumbled. Why suddenly so dazed and sad, she was smiling yesterday.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry and this may sound bad as I probably won’t word it right....

But if my friend died I would be spending whatever I could to get her a lovely funeral arrangement...the amount you spend on tit Becky you can clearly afford a decent arrangement

Seems like she’s getting everyone else to pay for it, then she’ll send some massive flowers and take all the credit for it without probably even putting anything in the pot

Anytime someone says here’s my PayPal it’s a big nope from me....she could be getting thousands donated in her bank account and we wouldnt have a clue!
She never donated anything herself for either Colleen or the Christmas collection! 🤐🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
My Dad died 3wks ago, if I found out that anyone was begging for money for some massive floral arrangement, I’d be reporting them myself to anyone and everyone 😡 I would be so incredibly angry. If people want to donate in Claire’s name to a cancer charity, usually the funeral directors will take care of that. For my Dad, we asked for donations to the hospice that he used, but again, we didn’t collect the money ourselves, the funeral place did. Honestly she absolutely disgusts me 😡😡
Sorry for your loss x

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She never donated anything herself for either Colleen or the Christmas collection! 🤐🙄
She is so FAKE it’s not true! I absolutely detest fake people. Anyone who parts with their money must want their head examining! Think I’m going to have to stop following her for my own sanity!

The woman deserves a bloody Oscar after this performance 😂😂 skipping around home bargains yesterday vs an early “sob”
Night with her blanket and dog 🙄
Bet she’s on eBay spending the Paypal funds 🤢

Reactions: 14
So INSPIRATIONAL is longer that MUM, WIFE,CLAIRE and will stand out a mile and probably not fit in a hurse......how disrespectful to the family if they were thinking of having one of those.

What is with the whispering in bed tonight and the long pauses pretending to be crying...YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF MRS EVANS.

*D*I*S*G*U*S*T*I*N*G

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What's the story of collen? And the Christmas scandal? Sorry if it's old news but I'm a newbie just trying to get to grips with what this woman is all about. Oh and someone said she's 41? Surely not?

I’m a Florist by trade and although ‘any word’ could be created, realistically such a long word would have to be in 4 parts - so that it fits on/in the car - so it would be a waste really as it’ll only be able to be read once set out - if you know what I mean. Plus the words/letters are the most expensive item - money that could be better spent in a charity. You can add any word to an item - on a sash. So a decent size heart or something, with wording on a sash would be a better idea.
I’d like to think any realistic Florist would make that suggestion too

Reactions: 33
When Colleen died, what did she do a collection for? Was it proven she stole money? I remember her passing but I don’t remember the collection or what happened.
She did a collection for Colleen before she died .. when she was still alive .. for Colleen and her kids.
Did she not say last time she would never ever do a collection again after what happened?! 🥺🙄

Reactions: 12
Reported her account, link and unfollowed.

The local newspaper is the East Anglian Daily Times or the Ipswich Star if anyone wants to send them an email.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She is so FAKE it’s not true! I absolutely detest fake people. Anyone who parts with their money must want their head examining! Think I’m going to have to stop following her for my own sanity!
This has fucked me off more than anything else she has done I am so bleeping angry! 😡 so disrespectful to Rendell and her family! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
What's the story of collen? And the Christmas scandal? Sorry if it's old news but I'm a newbie just trying to get to grips with what this woman is all about. Oh and someone said she's 41? Surely not?
She was outed for taking money from the Christmas fund by someone who set up an account on Instagram and showed everyone the messages from Beggy ( tagging her in them) admitting that she’d ‘borrowed’ money from it! She also took petrol money out of the donations for the trips she made to the food bank & for the things she went out to buy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They actually live on the same housing estate as me and they own a security company. The one car they drive round in though actually looks like a police car.
Oh right thanks for that i just assumed they were coppers lol

Reactions: 1
She's a death vulture. She tried to buy Claire's friendship buy sending her parcels. She only did it to benefit herself.

I followed Claire and I felt humble at how positive she was. I found a breast lump before Christmas and she was lovely to me when I messaged her. I can imagine the funeral will be very flamboyant and money will be no object as they are very wealthy 😊....that's why I can't understand why Rendall said ok to the flowers. I'm sure the family flowers will be beautiful....donate it to charity you stupid old bag Beggy!!!!

Oh right thanks for that i just assumed they were coppers lol
Who ? X

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.