Beckyhomesweethome#18 Is it a bunny or is it a mouse that’s living in the shed at the back of her house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i wouldn’t think the insurance company would. But the place where she had her treatment would be able to. And if it was from individual doners then they’d have had 25% more as they could gift aid.
Unfortunately, i don’t think gift aid is possible here. Becky would have needed to get the donors to complete the Gift Aid declaration forms. She really should have set up a Just Giving but that would have made everything too transparent for her liking.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Unfortunately, i don’t think gift aid is possible here. Becky would have needed to get the donors to complete the Gift Aid declaration forms. She really should have set up a Just Giving but that would have made everything too transparent for her liking.
Yes. That’s what I meant. (this was an add on comment to one I made Friday/Thursday) Had she have asked for individual donations to a charity page and not her PayPal then gift aid would have applied and charity would have had an extra 25%! The way she has done it means the charity loses out. Anyone that donates to charity would have known this. Even dropping clothes etc off to a charity shop you can register for gift aid and the charity gets more money provided you pay uk tax.

She has said on her story her friend told her about gift aid as she didn’t know. But it is as you mentioned, the individual donors who would need to pay the money direct to. Charity and complete a gift aid declaration. I may be wrong, but I thinks the charity can only claim gift aid on your own donated funds (as you have mentioned). That’s because Becky wouldn’t have paid the tax on the donations from other people. Therefore she can’t complete a declaration and claim the tax back on their behalf. Yep just giving was the only way that should have been done

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Judith Chalmers is up and still talking about Stirling. This is going to be an good Saturday I can feel it
Why does she talk as though Scotland is a far away mystical land. Stirling is a city with a population of over 40 thousand people, you would think it was a tiny village the way she keeps going on about it.

Reactions: 13
Who on earth would donate charitable funds to a private chemotherapy unit anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

‘this is my boots’ 🙈 probably the worst example yet of her terrible grasp of the English language. Even my 2 year old knows better!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If she speaks to her mum everyday even when on holiday what did they have to talk about for 5 hours? And I’m pretty sure there have been times where she has said she was looking forward to seeing her mum as she hasn’t spoke to her in days / weeks

Reactions: 8
If she speaks to her mum everyday even when on holiday what did they have to talk about for 5 hours? And I’m pretty sure there have been times where she has said she was looking forward to seeing her mum as she hasn’t spoke to her in days / weeks
She cannot keep up with her own bullshit

I wouldn’t dream of disturbing my parents on holiday, it’s a break from everyday life. They text to say they got there ok, they text to say can you get some milk and bread in for us for when we get back but that’s it.

I know everyone’s relationships are different but i live 2 minutes drive away from my parents and we don’t speak every day, let alone while they’re on holiday.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
OK, so she's never heard of Stirling yet Mac flew there last time he went?! So, yeah.

And it's BOUGHT not BROUGHT - You BOUGHT TV from Currys and you BROUGHT IT HOME!!!!! First time I thought spelling mistake but it's EVERY FRICKIN TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yeah

• Haha
Every time I see that gifted cone of Ferrero Rocher I cringe. I’m sure the company that sent it to her and Jaysunn for Valentine’s Day are fuming. She hasn’t touched it!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.